Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bas mitzvah gift, online or in lakewood

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 7:51 am
Looking for a bas mitzva gift in $20-30 range online or in Lakewood. Thanks for your ideas!

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 10:04 am
I got my niece a personalized dufflebag at Packs Unlimited (I think they are now the Namerie or something like that.) She loved it. It's the age where they start going to friends, will soon have school Shabbos, etc...and a nice overnight bag is practical and pretty. They have lots of sizes/price ranges.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 10:50 am
Give her a gift certificate in a Costume Jewelery place or Michaels crafts if she likes it.

lkwdmom2

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 2:10 pm
A siddur or tehillim with her name on it
A necklace from Sparkles
A jewelry box

mommyla

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 2:14 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I got my niece a personalized dufflebag at Packs Unlimited (I think they are now the Namerie or something like that.) She loved it. It's the age where they start going to friends, will soon have school Shabbos, etc...and a nice overnight bag is practical and pretty. They have lots of sizes/price ranges.

Same! And I got together with other siblings to coordinate getting her a matching set (duffel, suitcase, toiletry bag, whatever she may want). They're very nice and helpful there.

debsey

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 2:30 pm
Buckles in Todd Plaza has a lot of trendy cute jewelry and accessories for that age group. Anything personalized from one of those embroidery stores like Packs Unlimited or the store in Cedarbridge Plaza that does personalization is perfect for that age group.

keym

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 3:44 pm
I agree with personalized anything. Theyll be going to friends and camp soon. My dd got personalized duffle bag, toiletry bag, towel/bathrobe set, siddur, tehillim, earrings always popular, jewelery box if she doesnt have yet.
My dd said that friends got blow dryers, hair irons and curling irons-theyre at the age really caring about personal grooming.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics