Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Is there a specific resume writer you would recommend?

crust

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 2:02 pm
Please share.

I will greatly appreciate if you can explain why you recommend. Smile
Thanks.

crust

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 11:44 pm
I assume everyone around here is a sahm for 45 years or was only self employed?
Smile

cnc

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 11:47 pm
crust wrote:
Smile

Or writes their own resumes . Very Happy

There are many online templates....

Lizzie4

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 4:08 am
I write resumes.

I can send you some samples if you pm me

DVOM

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 6:17 am
I recommend.... myself! I don't do this professionally but have done it for lots of my family and friends (well, mostly for friends husbands). PM me!

mushkale

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 9:06 am
I used someone on Fiverr. I think her username was boomsa. She did a great job. Also, askamanager.org is a great resource for how to write a great resume on your own. The main idea is not to write job responsibilities but accomplishments...

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 10:33 am
yourself

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 12:30 pm
crust wrote:
Smile

I know someone.. in Monsey actually.. but I don't know if I would recommend them 🙈

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 12:40 pm
amother wrote:
I know someone.. in Monsey actually.. but I don't know if I would recommend them 🙈

Why are you embarrased?

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 12:45 pm
crust wrote:
Why are you embarrased?

Not embarrassed. Covering my face because I wish I could help u!

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 12:53 pm
amother wrote:
Not embarrassed. Covering my face because I wish I could help u!

Ok. Lol. Thanks!
I don't know who you are (your face is covered) but I appreciate your kindness.

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 12:55 pm
mushkale wrote:
I used someone on Fiverr. I think her username was boomsa. She did a great job. Also, askamanager.org is a great resource for how to write a great resume on your own. The main idea is not to write job responsibilities but accomplishments...

Thanks! I looked up askamanger. Great site with tons of information.

I am desperate for some human help though... Do you know if she does resumes?

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 1:07 pm
I'm also looking for a resume writer, though not for a traditional resume. I don't know how to explain what I'm looking for. An out of the box resume for an out of the box person? No linear progression of education and jobs or professions, just a series of intense life experiences that catapulted me from nursery to grad school to presidency to high school, to picking up half-dead people on the way and nursing them back to life. Yeah, something like that. It's been a wild ride.

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 2:08 pm
amother wrote:
I'm also looking for a resume writer, though not for a traditional resume. I don't know how to explain what I'm looking for. An out of the box resume for an out of the box person? No linear progression of education and jobs or professions, just a series of intense life experiences that catapulted me from nursery to grad school to presidency to high school, to picking up half-dead people on the way and nursing them back to life. Yeah, something like that. It's been a wild ride.

Lol. The problem is they don't appreciate people's wild rides down here. Let alone pay for that.

That's one of the reasons I am struggling with writing my resume by myself for oh so long. It's hard to explain myself on a peice of paper. Even harder for a potential employer to understand who I really am and what I have to offer from a dry resume.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 2:44 pm
crust wrote:
Lol. The problem is they don't appreciate people's wild rides down here. Let alone pay for that.

That's one of the reasons I am struggling with writing my resume by myself for oh so long. It's hard to explain myself on a peice of paper. Even harder for a potential employer to understand who I really am and what I have to offer from a dry resume.

You need a resume that has color and texture and multidimensionality and highlights the qualities you'd probably not find on a traditional resume because it's difficult to language the sort of talent you are offering ?

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 3:56 pm
amother wrote:
You need a resume that has color and texture and multidimensionality and highlights the qualities you'd probably not find on a traditional resume because it's difficult to language the sort of talent you are offering ?

Lol.
You writing style is definitly out of the box.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics