Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
An Amazing MM for an Amazing Friend

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Jan 18 2018, 9:28 pm
I have some wonderful friends, but one of them is exceptional. I have had several very bad years with lots of losses and health issues and she is always there for me. Because of my health I only give MM to two people - the local rov and his family, and to this friend. I want to do something wonderful for her but...

--she eats mostly healthy food - no candy and not much chocolate.

--several people in her family are gluten intolerant

--the container (basket, crystal bowl, etc) can't be the main thing, because she will return it to me

In the past I have done salads, homemade chocolate bark, and a dried fruit basket.

Any ideas?

imamother153

Post Thu, Jan 18 2018, 9:41 pm
Get 3 pretty bottles with a cover. Make a fruit drink to put in each bottle like kiwi mango and strawberry. Have 3 pretty glasses in front with cut up fruit diced or cubed in coordinating colors like honeydew pineapple and watermelon or pomegranate. U can make different flavor/color fruit drinks with different fruits in coordinating colors.

imamother153

Post Thu, Jan 18 2018, 9:44 pm
Or get a pretty wine holder and instead of putting wine put a few bottles w different color drinks inside. Put a nice big flower in the front and wrap it up. It will look really pretty and attractive.

cbg

Post Thu, Jan 18 2018, 10:22 pm
Sushi platter with a nice bottle of wine.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jan 18 2018, 10:29 pm
If she's health conscious, maybe an organic veggie or fruit platter?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics