Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
ISO Nursery in Lakewood

Power1Mom

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 1:33 pm
Hi! I'm looking for a nursery school for my son in Lakewood. We are Modern Orthodox, and live in Lakewood for work purposes. I want to send to an open minded nursery, where we won't feel out of place from the rest of the parent body.
I am ok with a Morah in her house, or more of a daycare.
Any suggestions?

keym

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 3:44 pm
I would recommend you go down to look at some of the daycares. Kidz Place, Ready Set Grow, Kiddy Island, Peek a Boo.
Ime, daycare centers tend to have a mix of types that you may feel more comfortable with.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 3:58 pm
there are no nurseries in lakewood. children here start primary at 5. kids go to playgroup at that age. check out the playgroups and see which ones are your type.

keym

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 4:04 pm
No. Daycare centers have attached playgroups for 2 yr olds, nursery, and kindergarten.
An added plus is that they run 12 months, have hours until 5/5:30, and are not on school or yeshiva schedules. Most are open everyday except yom tov and chol hamoed and tisha bav.

Power1Mom

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 8:31 pm
Thanks everybody for your feedback! Anyone have personal experience with any of these places? It’s so important to me for there to be a warm, loving staff.

keym

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 8:34 pm
Ive heard people who love all these places, and people who got turned off by each one also. I would recommend you go down and look around. Make several visits to get a feel of each one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers