Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What brand and style Sheitel
Previous  1  2

ladYdI

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 10:18 pm
I have both Irene’s. The dolce is courser waver hair. The higher end one is beautiful thick straighter hair. The dolce I couldn’t highlight bec they said it was already processed hair. The more expensive one I paid $75 dollars for them to highlight and they did a fabulous job there. I did not cut any by Irene. I don’t think her cuts are known to be great. Either buy it thru the shaitel machete that u plan to cut by or wait for Irene to go on sale and take to somebody really good for cut.

esther11

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 10:34 pm
ladYdI wrote:
I have both Irene’s. The dolce is courser waver hair. The higher end one is beautiful thick straighter hair. The dolce I couldn’t highlight bec they said it was already processed hair. The more expensive one I paid $75 dollars for them to highlight and they did a fabulous job there. I did not cut any by Irene. I don’t think her cuts are known to be great. Either buy it thru the shaitel machete that u plan to cut by or wait for Irene to go on sale and take to somebody really good for cut.

Does the higher end one hold a wave/curl?

imamother153

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 10:47 pm
I bought the rennaisance 8 months ago. I use it for shabbes/chasuna and so far very happy with it. My sheitel Macher showed me both lines of the Irene and the rennaisance. The rennaisance had much more a lucious feel. Both irenes felt very course to me and she agreed. Rennaisence is mid priced and they charge according to length.

ladYdI

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 11:09 pm
Yes the vip higher end does hold a nice wave and is very shiny. But the dolce holds a much nicer wave and curl bec it’s a little coarser. If you want wavy and shiny we can ask here who has a wavy and shiny wig??

Chickpea

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 11:44 pm
ladYdI wrote:
Yes the vip higher end does hold a nice wave and is very shiny. But the dolce holds a much nicer wave and curl bec it’s a little coarser. If you want wavy and shiny we can ask here who has a wavy and shiny wig??

I saw wavy and shiny wigs at Freeda wigs a few weeks ago.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels