Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Why isnt He?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 8:39 am
im so annoyed
I have made a very good ad abt kids nutrition workshop and sent it via whats app groups. im qualified etc..
really cheap😑
now why does everyone ignore ? why does anything I do for money and bc I love it never works???
we are struggling really hard to pay bills and clothes
what do I do?????? please help 😭😭😭😭

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 8:40 am
What are your qualifications? Is this something you can do?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 8:49 am
watergirl wrote:
What are your qualifications? Is this something you can do?

yes I can. im qualified nutrition and weight management and doing my pt qualification soon after baby bh.

but we need a solution now

I find it hard to find clients bc its too expensive app . really not . my service is the cheapest.

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 8:58 am
amother wrote:
yes I can. im qualified nutrition and weight management and doing my pt qualification soon after baby bh.

but we need a solution now

I find it hard to find clients bc its too expensive app . really not . my service is the cheapest.

I mean this kindly. Based off of how you worded the title of this thread (“Why isnt he?”) which doesnt seem to make sense with the subject, and your OP with emojis (they give off a childish vibe) and this post - all are hard to understand honestly. That may be coming across in your ad.

If you have a service to offer and are looking for clients, make a real ad, and pay for advertising. You can buy ad space on imamother! On facebook. Other places. Pay for an ad in your community's circular if there is one. Instagram is another great place. I know its expensive to pay for ads and you clearly said you need money - fb and indtagram are free. But paying for appropriate ads in the right places is very key.

I am in a few whatsapp groups and to be honest, when people throw in their ads, it annoys me and is a turn off. I dont go into a whatsapp group for ads.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 9:02 am
watergirl wrote:
I mean this kindly. Based off of how you worded the title of this thread (“Why isnt he?”) which doesnt seem to make sense with the subject, and your OP with emojis (they give off a childish vibe) and this post - all are hard to understand honestly. That may be coming across in your ad.

If you have a service to offer and are looking for clients, make a real ad, and pay for advertising. You can buy ad space on imamother! On facebook. Other places. Pay for an ad in your community's circular if there is one. Instagram is another great place. I know its expensive to pay for ads and you clearly said you need money - fb and indtagram are free. But paying for appropriate ads in the right places is very key.

I am in a few whatsapp groups and to be honest, when people throw in their ads, it annoys me and is a turn off. I dont go into a whatsapp group for ads.

I meant to say why isnt He helping me in finding clients. I have FB and inst which doesnt help .

thank you for your advice

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 9:05 am
amother wrote:
I meant to say why isnt He helping me in finding clients. I have FB and inst which doesnt help .

thank you for your advice

May HKBH bless you with parnassa bshefa! Hatzlacha.

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 9:12 am
amother wrote:
im so annoyed
I have made a very good ad abt kids nutrition workshop and sent it via whats app groups. im qualified etc..
really cheap😑
now why does everyone ignore ? why does anything I do for money and bc I love it never works???
we are struggling really hard to pay bills and clothes
what do I do?????? please help 😭😭😭😭

Your idea and mine about what a good ad is may be very different. I want to see a professional ad. I won't hire anyone anyone with any of the mistakes in your post - even one. I mean this in a kind and constructive way.

You also might not be advertising in the right forum.

Once your advertisement is professional, then you can place it where it is likely to be seen and responded to.

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 9:18 am
watergirl wrote:

You can also place you ad on free community bulletin board in supermarkets. Maybe your pediatrician would display an ad.

Testimonials from real clients are powerful. Don't make them up. I can always see through this and laugh.

You can offer free seminars to get your name out there.

Do this in addition to paid advertising. Keep track of each place, so you know your best investment.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 9:19 am
Squishy wrote:
You can also place you ad on free community bulletin board in supermarkets. Maybe your pediatrician would display an ad.

Testimonials from real clients are powerful. Don't make them up. I can always see through this and laugh.

You can offer free seminars to get your name out there.

Do this in addition to paid advertising. Keep track of each place, so you know your best investment.

yes ive tried that. free. doesnt work

watergirl

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 9:22 am
amother wrote:
yes ive tried that. free. doesnt work

Which is why I’ve suggested paying for an ad. Why not start here? Imamothers would love to see your work and support you! Contact Yael and take out an ad here!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 9:27 am
watergirl wrote:
Which is why I’ve suggested paying for an ad. Why not start here? Imamothers would love to see your work and support you! Contact Yael and take out an ad here!

I live in uk so not targeting to a huge audience

HappyGoLucky1

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 10:22 am
Can you research some marketing tips online? It may help you.. One thing I learned about business, is that it's not only about your skill/talent. You need to learn how to market your business, it's key for success. Hatzlacha!

amother
Green

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 10:27 am
There may not be a huge market for what you're selling. Who are the workshops aimed at?

Regular familes with no serious issues probably educate themselves about this sort of thing from books and may not have the time or be willing to spend the money on a workshop.

If a family is dealing with a more serious nutritional issue, they will not have a problem accessing the help they need for free on the NHS.

I think you need to first consider who you're targeting with your services, then put out a professional looking advertisement.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics