Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Hug it out!
  1  2  3  16  17  18  Next

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:13 am
Let's get out all our passive aggressive hugs!

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:15 am
LOL I never hug passive aggressive!
Only genuine!

I seriously don’t get it Rolling Eyes

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:16 am
Nu, so here's an outlet. Let's have them hugs!

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:17 am
Okay, I guess I'll have to earn them.

I think it's totally acceptable to lie and cheat to get on government programs. After all, what else do the [gentiles] exist for?

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:19 am
enneamom wrote:
Okay, I guess I'll have to earn them.

I think it's totally acceptable to lie and cheat to get on government programs. After all, what else do the [gentiles] exist for?

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:20 am
I gave you a real hug Hug

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:30 am
No hugs today? Crying So sad!

Women exist to serve men. All these modern feminists really don't get it. Just do whatever your husband says, then you'll be happy. (You can offer an opinion once a year, with permission from DH, as an anniversary present instead of him buying you jewelry.)

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:32 am
Also you must wear a full face of makeup to the store, with a freshly done sheitel. And keep your napkin on your lap the entire time!

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:46 am
Yay! Got my first 2 hugs. Now I need to pay it forward. Anyone else feelin' their oats today? Tell us what you REALLY think about things!

flowerpower

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:55 am
enneamom wrote:
Yay! Got my first 2 hugs. Now I need to pay it forward. Anyone else feelin' their oats today? Tell us what you REALLY think about things!

Not a smart suggestion. We don't need another "knocking other jews thread". Post more jokes on the laughter thread instead.

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:56 am
I leave my baby parked in a stroller in front of my house while I take a nap inside. My neighbors are good people, the guy next door that's a registered s*x offender has served his time in prison so he's off the hook in my books. I'm not concerned.

Also, I saw a picture of a 5 year old girl in a supposedly frum publication and her face wasn't blurred out. I was horrified. I have teenage boys in my house, after all.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 7:59 am
gold21 wrote:
I leave my baby parked in a stroller in front of my house while I take a nap inside. My neighbors are good people, the two that are registered s*x offenders have served their time in prison so they are good in my books. I'm not concerned.

Also, I saw a picture of a 5 year old girl in a supposedly frum publication and her face wasn't blurred out. I was horrified. I have teenage boys in my house, after all.

OMG, that's horrible!!! Your baby girl?! What about the teenage boys walking past that might see her, ch"v?!

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:00 am
flowerpower wrote:
Not a smart suggestion. We don't need another "knocking other jews thread". Post more jokes on the laughter thread instead.

Nah, this is more fun. But thanks for the hug opportunity, since I CLEARLY disagree with you. Twisted Evil

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:03 am
enneamom wrote:
OMG, that's horrible!!! Your baby girl?! What about the teenage boys walking past that might see her, ch"v?!

The birth certificate lists the baby as a female, but we don't use gender pronouns in our house. When the child is ready, it will determine it's own gender, and we will follow it's lead. So, no, I wouldn't say that it's a baby girl per se.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:04 am
gold21 wrote:
The birth certificate lists the baby as a female, but we don't use gender pronouns in our house. When the child is ready, it will determine it's own gender, and we will follow it's lead. So, no, I couldn't say that it's a baby girl per se.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:08 am
gold21 wrote:
The birth certificate lists the baby as a female, but we don't use gender pronouns in our house. When the child is ready, it will determine it's own gender, and we will follow it's lead. So, no, I wouldn't say that it's a baby girl per se.

Well, I hope you made a responsible decision to have this child, taking into account all future possible income streams and psychological disturbances. It's so irresponsible when people just HAVE CHILDREN and expect to get tuition breaks and food stamps.

On the other hand, my modern weird cousins only have 2 kids and a dog. Which is insane. I think I should give them a talking to about the responsibility of pru u'revu, and the horrors of animals. (don't want to say it out of my mouth--er, keyboard)

Zehava

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:10 am
Birth control is killing babies. How can you prevent Yiddishe Neshamas from coming into this world? You are obligated to have as many as you can. Even if dh doesn’t want he will come to love his 20 children eventually.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:12 am
Zehava wrote:
Birth control is killing babies. How can you prevent Yiddishe Neshamas from coming into this world? You are obligated to have as many as you can. Even if dh doesn’t want he will come to love his 20 children eventually.

If he doesn't, you should probably divorce him.

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:22 am
enneamom wrote:
Well, I hope you made a responsible decision to have this child, taking into account all future possible income streams and psychological disturbances. It's so irresponsible when people just HAVE CHILDREN and expect to get tuition breaks and food stamps.

On the other hand, my modern weird cousins only have 2 kids and a dog. Which is insane. I think I should give them a talking to about the responsibility of pru u'revu, and the horrors of animals. (don't want to say it out of my mouth--er, keyboard)

I do believe in in the responsibilities of Peru U'Revu, but I don't believe it is exclusive to humans. That is why I believe that an ideal family has 2 kids and AT LEAST 12 dogs. Anyway, my Rav does not allow birth control for animals.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:23 am
BTW I'm auctioning off my firstborn to the highest bidder to cover mortgage costs. A 10-bedroom mansion doesn't pay for itself, you know. I didn't yet put in the jacuzzi-steam room combo I'm renting out for $100 an hour, so I need another source of income. (It will be total profit, since I don't need to clean it between uses! The water's hot, after all. I should add a surcharge for the germ immunities they're getting.)

So, any takers for my firstborn? I accept Paypal, Zelle, and Western Union.
Page 1 of 18   1  2  3  16  17  18  Next Recent Topics