Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
First World Problems
1  2  3  4  Next

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:43 pm
Tell me your petty annoyances.

My laser mouse's battery has died. I have a new battery for it, but it's aaaaaallll the way over in the kitchen, and that means I have to get up to change it.

I hate the mouse pad on my laptop.

(Hugs welcome)

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 2:33 pm
I opened a fresh bag of chips and 3 of them were cracked!

I'm thinking of calling the company.

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 2:41 pm
Oh! And I just got the fridge with the built in Kurig and I scheduled the water to be hot every day at 6:30 and today, I woke up at 5:30! Grrrrrrr!

(lol. No. That did not happen. I do not have that fridge. I'm not disparaging it, just don't want people to think I'm lame enough to have it. Nah, kidding.. Couldn't care less what people thought.. )

iammom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 2:57 pm
I don't like the cut on my new, expensive wig I bought.

(Would never kvetch about it IRL as it's a first world problem as the title of this post says, but now I have an opportunity:) )

keym

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:04 pm
Ran out of my favorite hazlenut coffee. Stuck with French Vanilla until I could get to the store.

penguin

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:04 pm
I just bought a really cute folding stool - just because the design matches my bathroom! (Although I wish this thread was anonymous ... don't ask to use my private bathroom please)

And one of the hinges is bent. And I'm going to have to call & see if they will replace it!

Last edited by penguin on Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:07 pm
penguin wrote:
I just bought a really cute folding stooljust because the design matches my bathroom! (Although I wish this thread was anonymous ... don't ask to use my private bathroom please)

And one of the hinges is bent. And I'm going to have to call & see if they will replace it!

Can I use your private bathroom?
I just had quinoa and.. I'll need the stool too. No pun.

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:22 pm
Just had my nails done and the tip of a corkscrew scratched a nail Sad

keym

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:39 pm
penguin wrote:
I just bought a really cute folding stool - just because the design matches my bathroom! (Although I wish this thread was anonymous ... don't ask to use my private bathroom please)

Btw I love the stepstool. Where did you get it?
And im going to need to see more pictures of your bathroom to decide if it passes my standards for me to come use it.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:50 pm
iammom wrote:
I don't like the cut on my new, expensive wig I bought.

(Would never kvetch about it IRL as it's a first world problem as the title of this post says, but now I have an opportunity:) )

You can resell it.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 3:52 pm
I bought really cute San Edelman rain booties for $40. I wore them all day but soon enough they started killing me- too tight. Now I can’t return them Sad

I’m sick in bed and now I have to get dressed- and pick up my son from daycare. You know what? TODAY IM GOING OUT WITH A SNOOD AND LONG SKIRT SO WATCH OUT! (please don’t call me disgusting!)

happy12

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:11 pm
Superwify. Just hold your head up high and do it. Don't worry about all those judgemental people.

simba

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:15 pm
My cleaning help talks to much and shares too many of her ideas for my liking.

naomi2

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:30 pm
None of my outlets in the kitchen charge my phone well. I either need to charge upstairs or change the battery ugh

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:41 pm
I stood on my pregnant feet all deed cooking hundreds of dollars worth of food for the Purim Seuda. This morning when DH went to take something out of the freezer he discovered the freezer was not working and the ice cream dessert and Everything was defrosted!!! I was not going to kvetch. I didn't tell anyone. But now right here this platform was put before me, so how could I resist and not complain?

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:44 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
I stop on my pregnant feet all deed cooking hundreds of dollars worth of food for the Purim Seuda. This morning when DH went to take something out of the freezer he discovered the freezer was not working and the ice cream dessert and Everything was defrosted!!! I was not going to kvetch. I didn't tell anyone. But now right here this platform was put before me, so how could I resist and not complain?

Hey! I actually feel so bad! Don't worry ; if it's within 12 hours, the food is still OK. But I'd also be bummed. Sorry...

Call someone to fix immediately and transfer your stuff to neighbors til it's good..

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:47 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Hey! I actually feel so bad! Don't worry ; if it's within 12 hours, the food is still OK. But I'd also be bummed. Sorry...

Call someone to fix immediately and transfer your stuff to neighbors til it's good..
I have 3 freezers and that's the one that had to break down!!!

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:55 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
I have 3 freezers and that's the one that had to break down!!!

I hate when that happens. My butler just scuffed the marble to our entranceway and he didn't notice yet. I can't think of a polite way to point it out.

rainbow

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:55 pm
My iphone fell into the jacuzzi :-(

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 5:05 pm
My wine got delivered for Purim and one bottle was cracked...they actually delivered it like that!
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics