Home

ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Report offensive ad

amother

Post Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2007, 1:49 pm       Post subject: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
What do you recommend?

MahPitom

Post Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2007, 7:43 pm       Post subject:
go to the lingerie stores.

rachel19977

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 29 2007, 3:44 pm       Post subject: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
What about online?
Visit poster's website

Esther23

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 29 2007, 5:52 pm       Post subject: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
what does ISO mean? (I'm terrible with all these computer acronyms Embarassed )

MahPitom

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 29 2007, 6:09 pm       Post subject:
on seek of or something

MiracleMama

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 29 2007, 7:01 pm       Post subject: Re: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
Esther23 wrote:
what does ISO mean? (I'm terrible with all these computer acronyms Embarassed )

ISO = in search of

su7kids

Post Posted: Thu, Nov 29 2007, 8:01 pm       Post subject: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
There are tznius warm and not so warm nightgowns on Vermont country Store:
http://www.vermontcountrystore.....nightgowns

if that doesn't work, go to vermontcountrystore.com and search for "nightgowns"

Please say Tehillim for Leah bas Sara Malka; Rikva bas Shaina Sara; Shulamis Chava bas Bluma,

rachel19977

Post Posted: Fri, Nov 30 2007, 1:28 am       Post subject: Re: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
su7kids wrote:
There are tznius warm and not so warm nightgowns on Vermont country Store:
http://www.vermontcountrystore.....nightgowns

if that doesn't work, go to vermontcountrystore.com and search for "nightgowns"

Shocked the prices are very, ahem ....high! Wow I never thought it would be so much!
Visit poster's website

su7kids

Post Posted: Fri, Nov 30 2007, 1:30 am       Post subject: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
No, they're not cheap, but its long sleeve and 100% cotton, and they have summer weight ones, which are also tznius (I.e. not see-through) with long sleeves, and 100% cotton.

They're hard to find and if you can find them in BP for less than that, I'd be interested to know where (and I don't want white, I want colors).

penina

Post Posted: Fri, Dec 14 2007, 10:50 am       Post subject: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
Lands End or LL Bean has some that are tznius, but they're a little clingy, especially if you have a rear end (as I do). All in all though, they have a very generous fit that is pretty flattering and feel so cozy like sleeping in a long sleeved T-shirt. Yummy.

su7kids

Post Posted: Fri, Dec 14 2007, 11:05 am       Post subject: re: ISO cotton knit Tznius nightgowns- in BP
I just bought two cute nightgowns, dark colors (not red) from Sears. They had my size (2x) and they were on sale, so they were like $12 each. They're not very thick, but they're long sleeve, long length and high neckline.
View previous topic :: View next topic

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Page 1 of 1