Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Who is smarter?
Previous  1  2

Who is smarter?
Men are generally smarter than women.  
 6%  [ 3 ]
Women are generally smarter than men.  
 20%  [ 9 ]
Neither gender is smarter than the other.  
 72%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 43

chaylizi

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 11:22 am
well I personally can't string together an entire sentence at the moment. my cousin informed me that the same thing happened with my last kid & it got better after she was born. but my brain cells are just flying. still my husband is brilliant & I have the family's common sense.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 12:02 pm
I think that's not fair to generalize. you might find that men are more analytic, but not all men, etc.

chayitty

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 1:24 pm
I think woman are more intellegant but men have their heads better on their shoulders

amother

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 4:17 pm
It says clearly that women have less chochma and more binah. That said, some people are far more gifted than others-- thus a brilliant man might have a tremendous amount of chochma and a lot of binah-- so a very slow woman might have a little binah and even less chochma-- this man would obviously be much smarter than the woman.

Regardless, Hashem gave men and women-- generally speaking-- "different" smarts. And He designed the world and human nature so that a man and woman should put their heads together and combine their smarts to form a complete entity.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics