Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Day care in montreal she dumped me one day to late....
Previous  1  2

buba123

Post Mon, Sep 05 2005, 10:23 am
timeout
Quote:
Buba I agree you definitely should ask a Rabbi

Question Ya never know??!!

Mandy
Quote:
Somehow this sense of outrage is absent when it comes to other potentially wrong actions, in the areas of money, taxes and business.

I'm with you there Surprised

queen

Post Mon, Sep 05 2005, 12:15 pm
according to business-halachos, this women DOES have a shaila on her hands. There are rabbonim who deal SPECIFICALLY with business issues.... and it shouldn't be dismissed so easily.

everyone can just think to themselves- do you file taxes 100% correctly, reporting everything????

raizy

Post Mon, Sep 05 2005, 11:46 pm
there is no such thing as a false medical card. the gov can catch u if u live in the states and just come back every now and then . but legally u have to live in the country for 6 months every yr and file taxes. so if u keep on filing taxes why shouldnt u have a medical card.

I know of a person who lives in isreal and comes home every year from pashack till sukkus 6 months every year . she is intelteled to everything. she payes taxes sends her kids to montreal schools. when she is here. she has gets baby money and has medical cards for all her kids. she is living her for 6 months. she has all her babies here. what is so wrong with this pic . she is following the law .

back to my saga. I found a friend who will cover for me. you all dont seem to understand . I have 4 kids who show up every day to my day care. I only have four slots since I dont want to lose the money bc of my kid . I dont count him in. so I have 4 plus my kid. so this kid who bumped me was my 5 person...I only get payed for 4 kids yet I have 5 kids running around..
it is not as if I am not working just the right names dont match up. wrong kids wrong ages.....but still have a full house every day...
and this is all the gov fault bc of thier silly laws about 18 plus they pay less and u are only allowed to have 2 kids under 18 plus well at this moment I have 4 kids under 18 after sukkus everything will straighten out....

queenie

Post Tue, Sep 06 2005, 1:02 am
Raizy, I was talking about a person who uses medical cards fraudulently. They live in the states %100 of the time, they don't work in Canada, they own a home in the usa, work in the usa and for sure they don't file taxes in Canada. But, when this person moved to the usa when she got married she never cancelled her medical card. Yes, you do have to renew it but you don't have to file taxes to renew it. you just send in the form and that's it. So, the form is sent to her mother and if she has to do anything else then the next time she visits her mom she takes care of it. Even if that means taking a picture. She also renews her hospital card at the jewish general hospital where she gives birth bc hospital cards expire too. If she is pregnant she makes sure all the medical cards are up to date. That, is definitely fraudulent. Using the Quebec daycare system while visiting Montreal is also fraudulent.

People make all kinds of excuses for their black market illegal or gray market activity. I am not judging anyone here. It's not like I haven't paid cash for stuff myself. But lets face it. It's wrong. We do it, but it's wrong. So, people should just do what they do and keep their mouths shut.

There is really only "one" out there that has a right to judge us.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 06 2005, 6:20 pm
I ran a daycare in America for several years and I found that all the rules about how many children you can have and how old they should be are very good and the absolute minimum for the well-being of the kids. I am not sure what you have a problem with, Raizy. Can you explain it more clearly ? You don't like that you can only have a certain number of kids under 18 months ? That is done because it is impossible to take good care of kids when they are all so little. You don't like that your own child is counted in the number of children allowed ? You don't like that you are not getting paid to watch your own kid ? None of us are. I probably misunderstood your posts, but I am very confused about what it is that you don't like, aside from the mom who cancelled out on you ( part of running any business).

queen

Post Tue, Sep 06 2005, 7:18 pm
amother wrote:
I am very confused about what it is that you don't like, aside from the mom who cancelled out on you ( part of running any business).

One would wish that among frum Jews such would not occur. Not in babysitting, or ANY business setting.

raizy

Post Sat, Sep 10 2005, 10:52 pm
this is not any business that pple just run and pple can cancel on you when a person sighns up with u they have to sign a contract that they have to honour . I can legally take them to bies din or court if I feel like it...

I dont like the fact that the gov pays different amounts of money for different ages. 0 to 18 months one amount and 18 plus less money . I feel the older the kid get the more trouble they get into the more entertaining and running after u got to do. so I really enjoy looking after kids who are very young. once they hit 2yrs old or 2.6 I dont want to have that kid in my daycare.

its my choice and the older the kid is the less money u make.

the law goes like this 2 kids under 18 months are allowed per one person to 4 kids over 18 months . so only 6 kids per one person...

believe me the mixup of ages is not good for anyone....

Mommamia

Post Thu, Sep 29 2005, 11:49 am
Quennie, just because not everyone is perfect doesnt make a wrong right.
My parents taught us to Always be honest, with taxes, and EVERYTHING.
I dont think anyone here is judging just stating that its better to be honest which is ot coming from them but from the Torah.

anyway- there are 3 week olds in day care?! wow- POOR BABIES! it breaks my heart to think about it, they need their mothers at that tiny age, and they cane even talk to let their mothers know if they are ok........ Sad

raizy

Post Sat, Jan 07 2006, 6:24 pm
update she still didnt pay me what she owed me... 200 dollers and I am not forgiving her the money....

happyone

Post Sat, Jan 07 2006, 7:40 pm
For all you know she's a member of imamother.com.
by tonight, she'll get the message!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics