Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
I have a dream ...

greenfire

Post Mon, Jan 21 2008, 4:23 pm
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." martin luther king

I have a dream that people will one day will all be respected and the world will understand this ... and that we work toward the goal of a good world w/o hate or haugtiness ... but with true love of all god's creations ...

babula

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 6:49 pm
I agree.

traveler

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 8:29 pm
Right on target, but I'm a bit disappointed. I thought it would be something with a bit more humor. "I have a dream that one day my 4 children will walk into shul and not be judged by the quality of their dress but by their midos." Smile

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 8:33 pm
greenfire wrote:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." martin luther king

I have a dream that people will one day will all be respected and the world will understand this ... and that we work toward the goal of a good world w/o hate or haugtiness ... but with true love of all god's creations ...

I agree. but I would like to point out that you are quoting the wrong person-- that's his father's name.

I have a dream that I will no longer be nitpicky about such minutiae...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics