Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Allergies and the bicom machine

amother

Post Wed, Jan 23 2008, 11:29 pm
This is a spinoff from the eczema thread. Anyway, anyone find out their kid's allergies using the bicom machine? My sil uses it for her kids, and I know that others do. However, I think I'm in the same camp as my mil who calls the "allergist" a witch doctor. How could this machine possibly work? It doesn't make any sense at all.

mali

Post Sat, Jan 26 2008, 2:43 pm
We had a lot of success with it. I discovered the reason to my own, terrible allergy, and BH never had it since. My nephew was diagnosed with celiac by a very professional dr. and the bicom machine proved it was only an allergy to wheat and dairy. The bicom dr. told them it's probably something passing, and she was right! BH, at the age of 3-4, all symptms of the allergy disappeared, and now he can eat everything Smile.

grin

Post Sat, Jan 26 2008, 4:16 pm
BTW, for general knowledge, my dd was allergic to yeast when a baby and seemed to be over it, but now it has reappeared in a more serious form. In other words, even after "getting over it" it seems that it may be prudent to not eat too much of it even later.

israelmom

Post Wed, Nov 17 2010, 3:06 pm
This is an old topic but it interests me now. Has anyone used an alternativbe health therapist who has used the Bicom machine to diagnose food intolerances?

Has it worked? Were you happy with the answers?

Please let me know.
Anything else you want to add?

I have a child who has developed multiple food sensitivities to wheat, gluten and who knows what else. She develops canker sores all over her mouth when she eats something her body doesn't like. I would like to clarify what she can eat and what she can't eat without weeks of canker sores.

Zus

Post Wed, Nov 17 2010, 3:51 pm
israelmom wrote:
This is an old topic but it interests me now. Has anyone used an alternativbe health therapist who has used the Bicom machine to diagnose food intolerances?

Has it worked? Were you happy with the answers?

Please let me know.
Anything else you want to add?

I have a child who has developed multiple food sensitivities to wheat, gluten and who knows what else. She develops canker sores all over her mouth when she eats something her body doesn't like. I would like to clarify what she can eat and what she can't eat without weeks of canker sores.

My mother runs a Bicom clinic and I have a lot of experience with it.
From what I've seen, this machine is spot-on when it comes to locating allergies.
It's a very non invasive method to test for them, without having to go through all the reactions with the regular allergen test. Plus you get your answers on the spot.

israelmom

Post Wed, Nov 17 2010, 4:18 pm
How does the BiCom machine work?

I googled it and frankly it doesn't make any sense.

Where does you mother have her clinic?

Zus

Post Thu, Nov 18 2010, 3:05 pm
israelmom wrote:
How does the BiCom machine work?

I googled it and frankly it doesn't make any sense.

Where does you mother have her clinic?

The BICOM machine is based on chinese medicine. There are meridians in the body, and on those meridians there are pressure points, th same ones that acupressure and acupuncture use as well.
The machine can measure frequencies that run through the meridians and pressure points. The whole idea is, like in ever field of holistic medicine, that everything is supposed to be in balance. If something is off balance, it can cause all kinds of ailments, both mentally as well as physically.

The machine can measure the balance in the body, by testing frequencies on the pressure points.
It can test for allergies by looking for extreme differences in frequencies when you come in contact with an allergen.
Practically it works like this:
The practitioner has a whole measure kit with most common allergens. He/she places the input electrode on the allergens one by one while the patient is hooked up to the machine. If the allergen disagrees with the person, you will clearly see it on the readings.

My mother's clinic is in Jerusalem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics