Home

Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

First Lady

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2008, 5:04 pm       Post subject: Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers
Please, could you post someone you would recommend for a beautiful cut for a shaitel including her name and phone number and the price (if you know) Thanks!!

amother

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2008, 5:31 pm       Post subject: re: Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers
Chani Kolodny - for cuts and sets 259-3140 she also sells sheitels and I just had my sheital cut by her Smile

yentaof8

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2008, 9:29 pm       Post subject: re: Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers
Olga (don't know her last name) 853-3351 - She just cut the Reese shaitel from Milano from a picture I provided for me and so far I love it. She charges 250. If you (or anyone) does use her, can you let her know I referred you. PM me and I'll give you the details.

elmofood

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2008, 10:08 pm       Post subject: re: Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers
yenta do you like the reese? I really love the look, but I wonder about how long it will last. your opinions

MahPitom

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2008, 10:10 pm       Post subject:
I still have that $800 gift certificate for a cut by Yaffa… any offers?

yentaof8

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2008, 10:20 pm       Post subject: re: Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers
I just bought it and had it cut this past week so I don't know about its longevity but I also liked the picture - there were 2 styles shown and I sort of combined the 2 looks - angled bang with layers framing the face. I really hope it lasts. This is actually a major departure to my prior sheitels which were wavy and flipped away from my face. This is very straight and towards my face but very natural looking and I daresay youthful

First Lady

Post Posted: Wed, Feb 20 2008, 10:34 pm       Post subject: re: Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers
Mah Pitom
What's the lowest you'd go?

MahPitom

Post Posted: Thu, Feb 28 2008, 6:35 pm       Post subject:
I still have to split it with my sister, who helped me earn it.

amother

Post Posted: Mon, Mar 03 2008, 2:18 pm       Post subject: re: Sheitel Cuts-Name and Phone numbers
My friend bought a Resse by Milano and had it cut by Ilan Wain of Milano and it looks great. I bought a Milano and had it cut by Pessi 851-5716. She charges $350.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Page 1 of 1