Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
WWYD? (postal worker cursing in public)
Previous  1  2

Clarissa

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 10:02 am
Crayon210 wrote:
So you ARE the postal worker?!?!
I wish! I hear the benefits are great, and all of the walking is great for burning off the calories. Not to mention it's considered acceptable that they're so filled with rage that they're always on the brink. I'd like that.

Clarissa

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 10:44 am
Crayon210 wrote:
Hmm.

Do you think she's got someone to cover for her so it won't look suspicious...

Cassandra?
Just noticed this. Are you saying that Cassandra covered for me in my postal rounds, or that she posed as me here? Because if she posed as me during my rounds, that means Cassandra was cursing a blue streak and tearing innocent mail. If she covered for me here, that means she was making a bunch of moronic posts. She's much too good for either role.

You know when I'm not here, Crayon. You can relax, put your feet up and not hit the Delete button as much.

cindy324

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 11:17 am
Quote:
I was in my kids' room with my 2 yr old and the postal worker driving in her mail truck was outside delivering mail. she was so loud on her cell phone, so rude, "f*** this and f*** that." I was thinking about calling the post office to complain. to be so loud I could hear her in my house? WWYD?

Oh yeah??? Bet I can top that one, BIG TIME!!!!

I was in the park last week with my 8yr. old and 3.5 yr. old. There was this adorable little girl there, not more than 3 yrs. , maybe even less (not jewish, just for the record).

She runs up on the jungle gym and apparently a little boy , about 5 yrs. old, ticked her off in some way. Sweet little girlie starts yelling on top of her lungs: "F*** you!" Cute little 5 yr. old boy yells back at her :"F*** YOU!!
Girl: You're a F*****g a**hole!
Boy: (Repeats)
Girl: You're a F*****g b***h
Boy : (Right back at her)

My 8 year old was like: "Ma, did you hear what she just said??!
My mouth was just hanging open in shock...it's bad enough when you hear grade school kids talk like that, but when it's LITERALLY a BABY shock

cassandra

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 11:22 am
Crayon210 wrote:
Hmm.

Do you think she's got someone to cover for her so it won't look suspicious...

Cassandra?

I'm honored.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette