Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Can you believe it??? In the BACKYARD!
1  2  3  Next

Mimisinger

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 8:32 am
So there I am in my kitchen and I look out the window and the people whose house is directly behind ours were in their backyard. Well what were they doing? The old woman was digging in the dirt (gardening, let's hope) and the husband was PEEING IN THE BACKYARD!!!! There I am, I see him walk up, unzip and stand there and PEE!!! Puke Puke Puke

justanothermother

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 9:20 am
Let's hope he doesn't fertilize as well.

Clarissa

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 9:27 am
Has your area been overrun by deer? Some people use urine as a deer repellant. Either he's a Bambi-hater or a good neighbor.

I've heard of it being used as a fertilizer for cucumbers. I wouldn't eat the cucumber salad at his house.

louche

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 9:29 am
and you were watching this? You didn't avert your eyes the moment his hand went to his zipper? Hmmm....

Hope he doesn't kill the rosebushes, but some plants need a more alkaline soil. Maybe the ones his wife was planting.

Or maybe he's into organic pest control. I believe deer are repelled by the smell of human urine.

yo'ma

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 9:37 am
Maybe they don't have indoor plumbing!! Confused
Maybe he coukdn't control his bladder until he got inside!! embarrassed

chocolate moose

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:03 am
oy, the visual .............

Clarissa

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:09 am
chocolate moose wrote:
You bad girl, for thinking about it. When I read the post I immediately turned to thoughts that were pure and productive. Doing good deeds. Happy, giggling babies. Kugel recipes.

You must repent.

greenfire

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:10 am
hm ... must I remind those of you in queens who did not let me use your bathroom what I did ... Twisted Evil

flowerpower

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:14 am
green, im still trying to get the image out of a bald old guy with a big beer belly and a button up gray sweater and sweat pants watering his wifes hard worked garden, now you post comes along and .... lol

Last edited by flowerpower on Thu, May 08 2008, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

justanothermother

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:15 am
chocolate moose wrote:

Put a sock on it.

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:17 am
Music HOW BORED WE ARE Music

flowerpower

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:19 am
at least its not arguing again~

Mimisinger

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 10:27 am
sleepless-n-ny wrote:
green, im still trying to get the image out of a bald old guy with a big beer belly and a button up gray sweater and sweat pants watering his wifes hard worked garden, now you post comes along and .... lol
Excuse me, were you in my backyard this morning? How do you know what he looks like? Except he wasn't wearing sweatpants - there was a zipper involved....

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 12:19 pm
And I thought my neighbors were bad! I finally got window shades in my kitchen so I don't need to see the fat guy across in his tighty-whities. Now I just need sound proof walls as our bedrooms share a wall!

Btw, they are a very large couple in their sixties. embarrassed

chaylizi

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 12:24 pm
we had downstairs neighbors who were newlyweds. unfortunately our bedrroom was right on top of their's. no visuals- but oy did we get our nightly entertainment.

Motek

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 3:20 pm
chaylizi wrote:
we had downstairs neighbors who were newlyweds. unfortunately our bedrroom was right on top of their's. no visuals- but oy did we get our nightly entertainment.

your bedroom was on top and you were entertained and they weren't?

Mimisinger

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 3:24 pm
When I was teaching in the city, across the way from my 6th gr. classroom was a fancy apt. bldg. Well wouldn't you know every day during homeroom, the young woman in the apt. just had to iron NAKED. Sometimes she wore a bra. Try getting your student's attention with that going on. Needless to say, I had to go over to the bldg. and tell her to stop (she clearly knew we were there and she was putting on a show). Well, she didn't stop. So, I went and told my principal who told me to go back to the bldg. and tell them if it didn't stop, we would call the police for endangering the welfare of children.

She stopped the next day and moved shortly thereafter.

cindy324

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 5:20 pm
I had a similar experience as you mimi, except this was a guy who lived accross the street from us. We both lived on the top floor of the house. Sometimes I would come out onto my porch and see this guy walking around buck naked right past his opened window shock

Needless to say, I didn't get any fresh air those days...

Crayon210

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 6:11 pm
Cindy, you have the craziest stories.

Raisin

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 7:04 pm
Motek wrote:
chaylizi wrote:

your bedroom was on top and you were entertained and they weren't?

I guess chaylizi knew enough to be quiet. Her neighbours didn't.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette