Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Can you believe it??? In the BACKYARD!
Previous  1  2  3

chaylizi

Post Mon, May 12 2008, 1:21 pm
Motek wrote:
chaylizi wrote:
we had downstairs neighbors who were newlyweds. unfortunately our bedrroom was right on top of their's. no visuals- but oy did we get our nightly entertainment.

your bedroom was on top and you were entertained and they weren't?

yeah when we realized how you could totally hear everything- from the wife cursing out her husband in yiddish for not takng the garbage out to more intimate things... well you better believe we kept real quiet. they however apparently could not have cared less.

chaylizi

Post Mon, May 12 2008, 1:26 pm
clarissa, you really better stop. or we're going to force you to open a free laundromat to deal with the effects of us all laughing to much.

challi

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 12:03 pm
lol clarissa! I doubt she'd listen any way. I did consider having dd yell out the window " Mommy why's that lady Naked!"

B"H its been relatively chilly here the past week.

Love My Babes

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 4:59 pm
ok this was soooo gross. I was at the park today and a woman took her kid to side to pee by a tree. come on. there are bathrooms there. I dont care if they're gross, (ive never been in them, but so I hear) I was so nautious after that. I do not want to see ur kids pee. thank u anyway.

chaylizi

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 5:46 pm
challi wrote:
lol clarissa! I doubt she'd listen any way. I did consider having dd yell out the window " Mommy why's that lady Naked!"

B"H its been relatively chilly here the past week.

that would be way too funny for words!

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 5:56 pm
I saw a chinese man putting his grandson by by a tree trunk and having him pee-in the middle of the street on a nice busy day. he got a look he wont forget. on the other hand, I was walking home late pesach night to hte other end of town. ds had to pee, NOW. I went to a corner of a big building and very discreetly had him go, and go he did

challi

Post Wed, May 14 2008, 3:08 pm
ugh she's out there again, though since its a bit chilly she has a onepiece on instead of the skimpy bikini. I guess she doesn't work since she's out a lot during week days
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette