Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Fruit Flies Help

amother

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 8:38 pm
Ok so its ben about a week. And I can't figure it out. I have a bunch of these tiny flies I have no fruit out of fridge now and no live plants. I spruced and triple cleaned my kitchen and they arer stil here aaaaaaarg. I'm going crazy. Anyone else had this problem and what did you do abou it. I am amother for obvious reasons.

Last edited by amother on Tue, Nov 08 2005, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

shayna82

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 8:39 pm
fruit flyes like onions... there is always a source, my father in law is an exterminator for all bugs and animals, and he said there is always a source... any fruit at all? any spilled syrup or honey?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 8:43 pm
Unless it's not fruit flies after all since my husband found some by the upstairs bathroom sink. They are the tinyiest flys possible hellp

hisorerus

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 8:49 pm
My in-laws had this- it's a sink problem. They needed to buy foaming drain cleanser, it should kill the flies (they live in the pipes). Dump a lot into every drain in the house (bathtub, sink).

Ahuva

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 9:25 pm
any ripe bananas?......They attract flies real fast!

JEWISHMAMA

Post Wed, Nov 09 2005, 3:43 am
check for leaks. I had the same problem in the kitchen and the bathroom and it turned out that I had a leak underneath the kitchen and bathroom sinks. we fixed the problem and now no more flies.

TzenaRena

Post Wed, Nov 09 2005, 3:47 am
What helped for us was good old fashioned, unsightly flypaper tacked to the ceiling over the sink.

sarahd

Post Wed, Nov 09 2005, 5:34 am
Well, amother, now you have four suggestions to follow. Let us know what worked for you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics