Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
MURPHY'S LAW
Previous  1  2

whatever

Post Tue, Sep 16 2008, 6:32 pm
whenever I wear a white shirt something spills.
and whenever I finally fall asleep my baby wakes up.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Sep 25 2008, 8:47 am
My son asked me to buy cinnamon because it was finished and he likes it on his oatmeal. I go and buy it and then come home and find out the oatmeal is finished too. Rolling Eyes

Fabulous

Post Thu, Sep 25 2008, 8:55 am
That's not so bad, at least you'll have cinnamon for the future. Although it is annoying to go out right them. BTW, you're a great mom to go out and get cinnamon just because ds asked for it.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Sep 25 2008, 9:00 am
Fabulous wrote:
That's not so bad, at least you'll have cinnamon for the future. Although it is annoying to go out right them. BTW, you're a great mom to go out and get cinnamon just because ds asked for it.

I was shopping anyway.

Beauticianista

Post Thu, Sep 25 2008, 11:27 am
I was all excited one day because I could go home straight from work and cook dinner without going to the grocery first (which I have to do 99% of the time) because I had all my ingredients at home. Half hour into the cooking I realize I have everything EXCEPT the chicken.

Fabulous

Post Thu, Sep 25 2008, 11:32 am
newlywedtwin wrote:
I was all excited one day because I could go home straight from work and cook dinner without going to the grocery first (which I have to do 99% of the time) because I had all my ingredients at home. Half hour into the cooking I realize I have everything EXCEPT the chicken.

LOL!! Happened to me once too!

yo'ma

Post Wed, Dec 17 2008, 9:59 am
I have a friend who we're perfect together. We have very similar hashkafos. We have the same way of thinking on how to raise children. She speaks english LOL . We have kids similar in age with each other. The murphy's law...my oldest is a girl and the rest are boys...her oldest is a boy and the rest are girls Confused . LOL

yo'ma

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 4:55 pm
Everybody wants a banana, but there's only one left. The next day, I buy a whole bunch and no one wants. Rolling Eyes

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 5:01 pm
yo'ma...Re: your older post. Perfect for future shidduchim, dont complain!!!

Fabulous

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 5:05 pm
Ima2NYM_LTR wrote:

I was just thinking that.

the day that I have time to go to sleep early, I can't fall asleep.

The day that I must wake up early, the baby sleeps in (when he usually wakes me up early).

When I go out to a nice restaurant, I'm not hungry, right when I come home, I'm starved, have nothing to eat and feel bad that I don't have that nice food from the restaurant.

yo'ma

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 5:26 pm
Ima2NYM_LTR wrote:

LOL , I just hope not to be living here when my children are old enough to date.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 6:14 pm
I take my phone to the bus stop every morning. The one day I don't take it, the driver calls me to tell me that I should go to a different corner. I come home after waiting forever and see some missed calls.

yo'ma

Post Wed, May 05 2010, 6:52 am
YAY!!! It didn't happen, murphy's law. My toddler emptied out the whole container, wasn't much left, of garlic powder. The onion powder was next to it, but he only touched the garlic. When I was in the states, I bought a garlic powder, not onion, so I have another one, but not of onion. Tongue Out

sleepwalking

Post Wed, May 05 2010, 6:58 am
challi wrote:
if I plan a day for myself, if I really need me time....inevitably one of my kids gets sick.

If I stand in the queue (sp?) to pay and then go to the other queue the first one will always go quicker

yo'ma

Post Wed, May 05 2010, 7:04 am
lg wrote:
challi wrote:
if I plan a day for myself, if I really need me time....inevitably one of my kids gets sick.

If I stand in the queue (sp?) to pay and then go to the other queue the first one will always go quicker

Absolutely, and if you don't move, the other one is faster. Same with traffic and changing lanes.

shanie5

Post Wed, May 05 2010, 1:20 pm
If waiting for a call on erev shabbos, it ALWAYS comes when I am in the shower!

yo'ma

Post Fri, Oct 31 2014, 6:00 am
It's been really hot and humid, so on Tuesday I finally changed the kids clothing over to summer clothing. Since Wednesday, it's been a bit chilly and rainy. Confused

I, of course, leave warmer clothing out, for the cooler days.

studying_torah

Post Fri, Oct 31 2014, 7:22 am
Funny to read about taking out summer clothing when it's almost November! I guess u live where the seasons are opposite us
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics