Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
If u saw s/o picture, would u ignore them based on looks?
Previous  1  2

tm

Post Sun, Jul 27 2008, 2:52 am
I do judge ppl by how they look/dress (unfortunately I can't help it) but it also gives me somewhat of an understanding of their background and where they're coming from (it's not always totally accurate but at least it's some direction).
I must admit I would sooner want to befriend someone who is similar to me than someone completely different.

Ima'la

Post Sun, Jul 27 2008, 3:42 am
flowerpower wrote:
Beauty and the Beast wrote:
red sea wrote:
I think thats one of the most important lessons you can learn online. You get to click with people based on who they really are & then if it so happens that you meet them irl & think wow I woulda never even given/had a chance with her if people get judged by looks.

exactly my thoughts when posting this question! I am so glad I got to know women whom I would never have a chance to meet!

That's right. I was going to post that. I think here you meet personalities first and then when you meet the person you don't consider the looks that much as you would without knowing them first.

Exactly what I would have said. That's one thing I love about Imamother.

momto7

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 7:59 am
I don't judge people by their looks, but I like to see people's expression. The eyes usually tell me if a person is open to a relationship or not. I am very wary of rejection. Most people probably are. Whereas online relationships have a different dynamic. I don't know if it's because when chatting people are not judgemental and they share thoughts and emotions where all of us are similar. I actually enjoy relationships with people from different backgrounds. They compliment the areas in my life that are lacking.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics