Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What Do You Do When You Are Better Than Everyone Else?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

mirror

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:13 pm
marina wrote:
I am yet again reviving this thread to help the secret genuises on the yet-again-locked Do You Have a Secret Thread.

I just want the Secret Genuises to know that I feel your pain. I am also very bright and special, probably 2-3 standard deviations more than you. And whoever said ( maybe Sequoia?) that there is always someone smarter- you were right! That someone is me!

But can you predict the future? Because I need next week's winning mega millions numbers.

But if you can tell me how to make a million using $10 in penny stocks, I can accept that.

Barbara

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:29 pm
OPINIONATED wrote:
But can you predict the future? Because I need next week's winning mega millions numbers.

But if you can tell me how to make a million using $10 in penny stocks, I can accept that.

Marina can indeed predict the future, but she refuses to do it for Little Brains like me.

Barbara

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:38 pm

black sheep

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:38 pm
marina thank you for reviving this thread, I just had a really good laugh.

I have so much I want to post, but my problem is that I am very humble, I am the most humble person I know, I mean especially when you factor in how smart and beautiful and geshikt I am in every way, and then I don't like to brag about it, so I will just keep my thoughts to myself.

ectomorph

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:39 pm
If I was better than everyone else, I would hopefully be humbler too!

black sheep

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:41 pm
you can't possibly be more humble than me. I am the most humble person ever.

ectomorph

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:45 pm
Lol black sheep great minds think alike... I'm pretty sure we posted at nearly the same time

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:47 pm
black sheep wrote:
you can't possibly be more humble than me. I am the most humble person ever.

Nor more humble than I.

Barbara

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 4:47 pm
black sheep wrote:
marina thank you for reviving this thread, I just had a really good laugh.

I have so much I want to post, but my problem is that I am very humble, I am the most humble person I know, I mean especially when you factor in how smart and beautiful and geshikt I am in every way, and then I don't like to brag about it, so I will just keep my thoughts to myself.

I received a PM asking me to post the following, since anonymity is forbidden here:

You don't understand. Well, obviously you don't understand since I am so much smarter than you. But I am modest and humble.

Sorry to cut this short, but Edward Witten is on the phone again with some questions about string theory. I picked up a few books on it last Shabbat, read them like novels, and now I can't get rid of the guy.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics