Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Frumhere.com

dal

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 8:18 pm
I wanted to invite you all to a new site that my husband has recently developed. It is called Frumhere.com. It is an online Jewish networking site. Here you can connect to new friends in your neighborhood, reconnect to lost friends, read inspiring teshuva stories, add a prayer for a loved one, and find a chevrusa.

It is in beta mode, which means there may be some bugs in the system, and there are currently very few records in the data base.

In order to fill up the sytsem with lots of users to make this site useful they are giving away a free ipod nano in a raffle for those that register 10 of your friends. There are only going to be 25 tickets in the raffle so you will have a great chance.

queen

Post Thu, Dec 08 2005, 9:33 pm
what a great site idea!!!! I can't wait until it's a full fledge running site like imamother!!!

behatzlacha!

dal

Post Sat, Dec 10 2005, 8:58 pm
Thank you very much. By the way this is a wonderful site with so much wonderful information I"m glad I found it.

Yeah we feel that it will be mostly useful when there are around 1000 users.

Thanks again.

Devorah

cindy324

Post Sun, Dec 11 2005, 3:59 pm
Great, as if I'm not spending enough time here.... Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics