Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Casio

bluesclues

Post Tue, Sep 02 2008, 9:58 pm
Hi I want to buy my son a casio
does anyone know the best place to buy one with a stand
it can be anywhere in the ny area
thanks

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Sep 03 2008, 7:17 pm
Most electronic stores sell casios or eletronic keyboards. Do you know what kind you are looking for??
From my own shopping experience, if you want to buy a keyboard from a store like The Buzz or Eagle Electronics (which is where I got my first one) you have to know exactly what you're looking for--you have to have done your casio research well beforehand and know all of the features you need.
Your best bet is really a music store--Sam Ash in Mill Basin (on Flatbush Ave. right across from Kings Plaza) is great but will likely be more expensive--I'd highly recommend someone who doesn't know much about musical instruments to purchase one there because the sales staff are very knowledgeable and can find the keyboard that best suits your needs and plus you can play all the instruments in the store! (The digital keyboard department is downstairs--I LOVE it there!!)

You can also browse Sam Ash's website to get some ideas:
http://www.samash.com/department/keyboard/

yummy2

Post Fri, Apr 08 2011, 12:32 pm
I know this is an old thread, I am having trouble starting my own, figured would post here. Selling a casio keyboard in great condition for $75. Bought it 2 years ago for son's afikomen. Selling since he needed a yamaha keyboard vs casio. Can deliver to boro park, flatbush, or crown heights. If interested please let me know.

yummy2

Post Fri, Apr 08 2011, 12:37 pm
purchased it originaly for $150
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries