Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Imamother debate

flowerpower

Post Thu, Oct 02 2008, 12:18 am
So did you hear the debate last week? What did you think of it?

I find that Obama is a good speaker but he has no idea how to deal or handle a country. He had no clue about things and Mcain had to tell him how things work up there on the stage.

chavamom

Post Thu, Oct 02 2008, 12:19 am
Did we see the same debate, lol?

It's funny how we see things through the lens of our own prejudices and preferences.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Oct 02 2008, 12:21 am
We sure do, that is why it's called a debate-no right or wrong.

Akeres Habayis

Post Thu, Oct 02 2008, 1:34 am
it is funny how we view the debate,based on our own prejudices.
flowerpower I thought BOTH were knowlegeable,not just according to me,but according to most....even some republicans thought he came out on top!

I felt if I heard mccain say one more time about Reagan I was going to scream!I think it just showed how old he is and how out of touch.he NEVER addressed anything obama disputed him on,which was interesting he totally ignored obama,even after the mod asked them to address ea other.
the mod had to say specifically to mccain"obama has said twice what he will do but u haven't answered the question directly and asked him again to elaborate.

yes we vote for who we want and see what we want....no matter what.

when I watched the debate I truly was trying to see what u guys are so enthused about mccain and I didnt see it,I feel people have on blinders.
maybe I am missing something.
if someone can just pm me the list of what mccain is actually going to do about the economy I would appreciate it bc I still dont know what his agenda is.
I personally could care less about his opinion on iraq,but the economy,please share it.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Oct 02 2008, 1:43 am
Quote:

when I watched the debate I truly was trying to see what u guys are so enthused about mccain and I didnt see it,I feel people have on blinders.

I don't think that people actually are so enthused about McCain- but rather choose him as a last resort because all other candidates are definite no-nos.

red sea

Post Thu, Oct 02 2008, 1:38 pm
I did, it seemed to me that they agreed on most everything (should I dodge anything?) but had different solutions.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics