Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
I just need to scream
1  2  Next

octopus

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 5:45 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There. that felt better.

I spent my day putting summer clothes away.

I think I have a big headache now.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 5:47 pm
You'll have a bigger one if summer comes back and all the clothes are already put away!

octopus

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 5:48 pm
oh, goodness! I sure hope that doesn't happen.

HAPPYMOMMY

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 6:19 pm
Hey, I just did that yesterday and today ds's teacher sends home the extra pair of clothes I sent in the beg of the summer. Rolling Eyes

goodheart

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 6:21 pm
octopus wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There. that felt better.

I spent my day putting summer clothes away.

I think I have a big headache now.

omg I did the same thing todayi feel the same way and im still not done

greenfire

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 6:26 pm
Banging head and I thought you were having FUN ... SCREAM a little LOUDER please ...

yo'ma

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 7:16 pm
I want to take the summer stuff out, but the weather is nuts. Yesterday it was in the mid 70's, but today it was in the low 60's.

manhattanmom

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 9:07 pm
yo'ma wrote:
I want to take the summer stuff out, but the weather is nuts. Yesterday it was in the mid 70's, but today it was in the low 60's.

That's not even sooo crazy. This is crazy--The past 2 days, when my son goes to the babysitter--at 8 in the morning, he's wearing a winter jacket and hat (it's in the 40s in the early morning) and then when I pick him up at about 3:30 he wasn't wearing a jacket at all (as it was in the high 60s....)

msym

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 9:17 pm
ditto.
I HAVE NO ROOM FOR ANTHYING ANYMORE. SO FRUSTRATING!!!! Exploding anger Twisted Evil Crying
P

supermama2

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 9:24 pm
Ever try those space saver bags? I find them handy..

zigi

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 9:48 pm
I have to get my vacume fixed. my hose is broken, as soon as I do I will move everything into space saver bags! I don't have any other place to put things.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 10:09 pm
manhattanmom wrote:
yo'ma wrote:

That's not even sooo crazy. This is crazy--The past 2 days, when my son goes to the babysitter--at 8 in the morning, he's wearing a winter jacket and hat (it's in the 40s in the early morning) and then when I pick him up at about 3:30 he wasn't wearing a jacket at all (as it was in the high 60s....)

It is much cooler in the morning, but I dress them for the later weather because they go to school by bus anyway and we wait indoors for it.

micki

Post Tue, Oct 07 2008, 10:51 pm
I have buckets and buckets out. winter summer X 7, I am going NUTS!!
I don't even have time till after succos.
So no one come visit. Or if you do, be prepared to step over buckets of clothes...

teachby

Post Wed, Oct 08 2008, 2:30 am
We never put away summer clothes. It was 101 degrees on Rosh HaShana last week!!

GAMZu

Post Wed, Oct 08 2008, 2:58 am
All I can say is B"H for nesting! Very Happy
I got all of that done and over with a couple of weeks ago. All in 2 days Thumbs Up

If the days warmed up a bit, I dressed them in cotton shirts and linen pants. So I didn't even miss the short sleeves and shorts.

But yeah, usually I HATE having 2 seasons out at once with nowhere to put anything. I just had to do it all efficiently because the next project was pulling out and washing baby clothes.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 08 2008, 3:11 am
teachby wrote:
We never put away summer clothes. It was 101 degrees on Rosh HaShana last week!!

Yes and today was in the 90s and tomorrow is also supposed to be. Y"K is supposed to "cool off" and be only in the 80s Twisted Evil Doesn't look like winter is coming any time soon!

avigayil

Post Sun, Oct 19 2008, 9:44 pm
Is anyone else going mad with the yom tov laundry piling up?

zigi

Post Sun, Oct 19 2008, 9:49 pm
yes! dd got a nose bleed over her shabbos dress. and had an accident on her shabbos skirt. and I am going to have 6 loads to do on sunday. ahhh!! this week went from 70's to 50's.

Chocoholic

Post Sun, Oct 19 2008, 9:53 pm
- Thank G0d for living in a tropical climate with the same weather all year round.

Re: yom tov and chol hamoed laundry. We women generally take care of laundry (I prefer me over DH because I am very careful with our clothes AND I like to be on top of it, can't stand huge mountains). Ok, so, during the chol hamoed and yom tov time we are exempt from doing laundry, great! We can relax a bit! Yum... but hey, who will do our laundry once this time is over??? Didn't they think about that?! What What Scratching Head Shaking

Crayon210

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 12:58 am
We're not exactly exempt, and it's not to give us a vacation. It's because doing laundry is one of the melachos that are not permitted on Chol HaMoed.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics