Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
E-bay hints and tips

lucky

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 1:14 am
Can anyone offer advice on how to successfully sell on e-bay?? For every 10 things I list, I only sell one Sad Sad

I try to start with a low price, give detailed descriptions, clear pictures, I try to end my auctions in the evening when there is more traffic on the net, What am I doing wrong?? My storage is overflowing with things I'd love to sell.

roza

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 1:46 am
do you have at least a 100 feedbacks?

BinahYeteirah

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 2:08 am
I usually have no problems selling and I don't have 100 positive feedbacks yet.

What are you trying to sell? Clothes? I have found that clothes only sell well if they are well-known, pricer brands. Other things don't sell or go for nothing (it actually costs more in fees than what you can make). So many people are selling their old clothes on E-Bay that you have to have a something special (such as a designer brand) to stand out and to catch searches.

happyone

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 8:49 am
try selling only brand name items. Instead of for example, off brand toys, sell fisher price etc..

lucky

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 11:11 am
No clothing, Some new toys. Mostly it is crafting supplies. My feedback is good(not up to 100 yet)

Bebe

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 4:27 pm
I found that if you do a buy it now price pple just buy right away instead of bidding and bidding. We had the same problem trying to sell and found that when we did a buy it now it went faster and it only costs a little extra. Try it. It may work!

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Jan 02 2006, 8:38 pm
also, do a search for similar/ same items and see how and if others sold them. some things people won't buy online if it's not worthwhile with shipping costs
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics