Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Where can I buy a "big boy" bed?

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Oct 12 2008, 12:58 pm
Ds has been climbing out of his crib for the past couple of months, daily. Needless to say, he's VERY ready for a bed and we've been putting it off. We want to get a twin sized bed, as we think that toddler beds are a waste as they can only be used for a short time, though they are cute.

Where can I buy a bed that's not going to break the bank, but at the same time will be good quality?

I want to just go to Ikea, but it's a real pain to get to and delivery is not cheap. What do you suggest?

Clarissa

Post Sun, Oct 12 2008, 1:00 pm
I think a twin is great, but we loved our toddler bed. It was a great transitional bed, it took up very little space, and he was in it for a while.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Oct 12 2008, 3:24 pm
I plan to get a rail for the crib and use it as a toddler bed.

instead of buying a twin bed, why not just put a mattress on the floor? that way he won't hurt himself if he rolls off the bed. you can wait to buy a frame for it.

shoy18

Post Sun, Oct 12 2008, 3:30 pm
I bought my son furniture when was ready for a bed, got him a big boy bed, with a head board and foot board, I love his bed I always wanted a bed like that as a kid.

GAMZu

Post Sun, Oct 12 2008, 3:37 pm
We have one kid on a toddler bed and another on a crib mattress, next to each other. Works fine. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars