Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Hopeless packrat- plastic bags!
Previous  1  2

Mimisinger

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 10:04 pm
bonitag1 wrote:
I take empty tissue boxes and stuff them with the plastic grocery bags. I keep one near the trash, one in the kitchen, another in the bathroom. Anything that doesn't fit in a tissue box(its amazing how many can go in one box) I put in recycling. This has ended my plastic bag clutter. and when the tissue box wears out, there's always another one to use.

This is what I used to do and I totally forgot about until I saw your tip! Thanks! Now, the bags that I use for ds' dirty diapers are in a pretty blue tissue box.

bonitag1

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 10:08 pm
You're welcome!

shoy18

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 10:14 pm
my cleaning lady, takes all my shopping bags and makes each one into a slip knot, and puts them all in a bag. saves tons of space and its easy to remove each one.

Mimisinger

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 10:16 pm
shoy18 wrote:
my cleaning lady, takes all my shopping bags and makes each one into a slip knot, and puts them all in a bag. saves tons of space and its easy to remove each one.

My friend does this. I guess if I had a cleaning lady, it would happen, but I'm lucky enough if the bags aren't on my counter at the end of the day.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics