Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Buffalo anybody ???

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:20 am
sonny boy decided he's driving to buffalo ... anybody wanna go ???

Fabulous

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:23 am
It's cold enough here, why would I want to get colder?

What's in buffalo anyway?

btw when I read this thread, I thought you meant to eat, like buffalo wings or something.

Tamiri

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 8:28 am
Don't let him go
The Skver Dayan of Montreal (Rav Wosner Shlita) was injured when the vehicle he was travelling in overturned early Monday morning on the NY State Thruway.

Sources tell YWN that approximately 4:00AM, the vehicle travelling North on Interstate 87 overturned (for reasons unknown) in Saratoga, NY - leaving the minivan totally destroyed. Rav Wosner was returning from a Chasunah in NY to Montreal.

There were a total of 5 people injured in the accident, they were all transported to a local hospital, and all are Boruch Hashem reportedly in stable condition.

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 8:31 am
so you suggest we all hide in our houses because danger lurks outside ?!?!?!

anyways - he needs to go pick something up ... simple he is going ...

if anybody wants a ride or needs something now is the time to ask ... this is from cleveland to buffalo & even back

anybody else - please put your head back under a rock ...

Tamiri

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 8:33 am
Isn't the weather bad?

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 8:35 am
yeah - I told him to dry his hair really well so that he doesn't form icicles in transit ...

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 9:12 am
last chance ...

yo'ma

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 9:14 am
greenfire wrote:
yeah - I told him to dry his hair really well so that he doesn't form icicles in transit ...

I did that when I was in H.S. all the time. I'd take a shower in the morning and leave to the bus stop. My hair turned into icicles, it was kind of cool. Yes, my mother did reprimand me all the time, but I was a teenager and smarter than her Wink .

No, thank you, I don't want to go to Buffalo, but thanks for the offer.

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 9:21 am
no problemo

he just left - after eating homemade mushroom pizza - grabbing a root beer for the road ... and my reminder to drive safely and say tefilas haderech ...

NativeMom

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 10:27 am
Greenfire,
FYI I live near Buffalo and the weather isn't so bad now, just a little windy and cold! Had a little snow this morning but it didn't stick. We're supposed to get snow later but right now its slightly sunny.

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 10:34 am
yeah I figured a brush of snow vs 4 feet - ain't so bad ... we've seen worse - right !!!

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 10:35 am
tamiri - did you read the reason for the accident ... nothing to do with snow - but poor judgment and an illegal U-turn on the part of a trucker ...

imab

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 10:44 am
I lived in Buffalo from birth till aliya. Yeah it snowed in the winter, but we didn't stay inside all day!

shosh

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 11:02 am
Greenfire, I misunderstood you (again. Second time tonight. Sorry!) I thought you had gotten hold of some kosher buffalo and were asking how to cook it - roast, in soup, or on toast. I guess it's my fevered brain. I imagined all sorts of things-buffalo pie, buffalo nuggets, buffalo kebabs .... I suppose I'm going senile. Oh well!!! I'd better get back on with work before I think anything else weird tonight!

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 11:07 am
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....61947
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....32144

that's for the buffalo wings Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics