Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Tori Wigs??
Previous  1  2

seeker

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 11:57 am
EXCELLENT customer service there, and wherever I go people are constantly complimenting me on the wig. I'm not a maven but hair quality seems good. The price was right -- not the world's cheapest but those don't usually include nearly the degree of service you get at Tori. They will cut and do all adjustments included in the base price.

ilanarivkah

Post Wed, Sep 09 2015, 10:58 pm
3 years ago mine was 1800 for a long-ish, "double density" one.
Now I think they start at 2000 for the same thing.

But beware. Mine got split ends and became very brittle very quickly- within a month of buying. It hardly holds a style, and looks awful when air-dried. I couldn't take advantage of their supposed amazing customer service because I had left the country right after my wedding, for a year.
After 1.5-2 years of owning it, the color became faded and orange. When I re-colored it at a renowned salon in Manhattan, it only held for a year.
Every sheitel macher that's seen my wig for a wash and set has said it's processed, and definitely not European, despite the fact that when I bought it I was told it was virgin European by the owners.

Recently, I called up to ask what they would charge to sew up some holes in the cap and add hair, and they quoted me about $450. I think that's insane considering how low the quality was for what I paid.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels