Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Young Living Essentials Oils

amother

Post Sun, Jan 15 2006, 12:56 pm
Does anyone use this?

Aish

Post Sun, Jan 15 2006, 1:03 pm
Essential oils in general? or this company?

amother

Post Sun, Jan 15 2006, 1:14 pm
In general..I would like to know more about it.

Aish

Post Sun, Jan 15 2006, 2:16 pm
essential oils are absolutely incredible in their healing properties. they have been used for "ever", and can be used for many many ailments. physical and emotional as well. they can help heal a host of physical symptoms, such as burns, scars, stretch marks. and internal issues as well. they are powerful and must be used carefully. in general, you never put the essential oil directly onto your skin, but put some in a carrier oil.
there is a great starter book on it, that most essential oil shops have, and health food stores as well. its called, "the complete guide to essential oils". or something to that affect. I have it packed up but if you go and ask they would know. in there you will find all the ailments, and the mixes for the oils and how to make them and use them, including the carrier oils to put them in for dilution.
I use them for so many many things. I bought a mix that helps put my kids to sleep. we call it "shluffy oil", and I put it on their wrists, or maybe a drop on their pillow. and its great.
its best to go into an essential oil shop and peruse there. they can help and have a lot of info, including ready made mixes for different things.
but the best thing is to buy the book and see all you can actually do.
try the library. they might have it.
I might add, don't make all the mixes yourself. sometimes for more serious things, you may have to consult with a professional.

Milk Munch

Post Sun, Mar 05 2006, 11:34 pm
Yes!!!
My aromatherapist is with Younge Living!!!

To get started with aromatherapy, I recommend you contacting the company (email is easy) and asking for a rep in your area. Usually they either have classes you can attend or you can host "parties". Either way, aromtherapists are very into what they do and love teaching people about the art.

Younge Living has very very strict standards to ensure that there oils are the HIGHEST quality. You can even take them internaly.
You can buy some great books, but I HIGHLY recommend you find someone in your area who you can call with questions and to give you your first "hands on" introductions.
Many oils are perfectly safe to put directly on the skin, and actually are beneficial that way. Two such are tea tree oil and lavender (see my picture!!). Both have a myriad of uses and both are incredibly healing.

I encourage you to pursue this, aromatherapy is such a positive part of my life, I can't imagine anyone who gets a real proper introduction wouldn't also love it
!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics