Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Graphic design work

goldhop

Post Mon, Jan 16 2006, 12:43 pm
I'm a graphic designer working from home. I just lost an account that was pretty much my bread and butter, and now my husband's kollel future is hanging in the balance. Any ideas as to what I can do to get more work? I'm creative, I'm not bad at writing and I'm pretty good at what I do and have been working from home now for about five years. Any suggestions appreciated, even off the wall ones!

Tefila

Post Mon, Jan 16 2006, 4:27 pm
Quote:
I'm not bad at writing

Looking for a script for a womens show call pm me. Smile

goldhop

Post Mon, Jan 16 2006, 10:35 pm
Thanks so much for your interest, Tefila. I don't think script writing is really up my alley, though. I'm more into marketing and advertising, like good tag lines and ideas for ads, brochure writing, etc. Any ideas along these lines?

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 17 2006, 9:13 am
Quote:
ike good tag lines and ideas for ads, brochure

still pm me

my3sons

Post Fri, Jan 20 2006, 1:04 am
I am also a graphic designer working from home. I b"H have many projects and want to grow my business by outsourcing some of the work I don't have time for. PM me if you are interested in maybe showing me some work you have done. Also, there is a website called "elance.com" for a small fee you will have access to bid on many projects and if you are awarded the project you can be paid through paypal.

It may be something to look into

goldhop

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 10:12 pm
I'm wondering if you got my PM? I sent it last week.

cl

Post Wed, Feb 22 2006, 10:33 am
im also a graphic designer. I work twice a week for a local Jewish publication so I know I have some money coming in each week plus I take on freelance work from home. Recently I was asked to do some work for a jewish organisation which I cant do because they often get requests 24hrs before the ad is needed an I cant work on that kind of time-frame. If you can PM me IYH I will get you the guy's details.

goldhop

Post Wed, Feb 22 2006, 11:00 am
Is that in England?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics