Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Games Anyone?

sunshine!

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 9:38 am
We are having our annual extended family get-together and I am in charge of the program. Iam looking for a game we can play (all adults-women) that will include everyone. We are about 40 adults. Any ideas?

In the past we have done fruit platter competitions, a game where the participants heard 3 seconds of a sound and had to identify it-from flushing toilets to a jingling key. We played many more-I could list them if others need ideas, but right now I am all out of ideas for something to do this year.

There are always prizes for the winners.

Anyone??

greenfire

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:17 am
how about darts ... with peoples pictures - maybe of when they were younger and you have to guess the person ... you know the family members you love to hate ... bullseye Shooting Arrow

sunshine!

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:32 am
I can't imagine that going over too well.... I was thinking more sedate...

Stepmum

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:36 am
Group Pictionary - Buy A1 pads of paper, either using an easel or just blutack to wall, have two teams, and they have to guess the word first.

If you have time to prepare, do a quiz, again can do in teams. I'm sure you can find something online.

Um.. Can't think of anything else right now. Will let you know if I do.

cy

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:46 am
what about the game "Mad Gab"? you can buy it or do it yourself, you write a sentence and the words are'nt broken up right and not spelled right. Person has to figure out what is says.

Or take a word from the dictionary that nobody heard of before and everyone makes up their own definition, take everyones papers fold them up and also stick in a paper with the real definition. After read all the papers and everyone votes on what they think is the real definition. whoever gets the most votes wins that round.

dainty diva

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:55 am
Everybody brings a VERY FUNNY hat to the party, display all hats on a table, then take turns,in a circle assigning hats to everyone, 4 example- A is 1st, she picks up a fire hat and everyone has to guess whom it's 4 Oh cousin B- she is a fireball- so full of energy. Now B takes the hat. She then takes a diff. hat, everyone tries to guess whom this is 4, then
c gets a chance. When all hats are distributed, go 4 the funniest family picture w/everyone wearing their hat!

dainty diva

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:59 am
If ur family enjots politics, try this 1: everyone gets 2 pieces of paper, on 1 write ur favorite politician, on the other, a title of public office, put in two bags,shuffle and pick --- here goes Obama for President of ur kehillah! Go ahead- change the world!!

greenfire

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 11:01 am
sunshine! wrote:
I can't imagine that going over too well.... I was thinking more sedate...

just make sure to have enough booze as well Drunken Smile Drunken Smile

ImaLAEma

Post Wed, Dec 01 2010, 2:56 pm
This game can be as serious or as funny as you want it to. You have two bags - one with each person's name on a paper, the other with items from around the house. You go around the circle and each person picks a name and an item. They then have to give a bracha or a wish or a compliment to the person incorporating the item in their bracha.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics