Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cheap(er) Robes in Boro Park

BinahYeteirah

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 7:39 pm
I know there are some places with cheaper Shabbos robes, weekday robes, and nightgowns in Boro Park. I am just not sure where they are, although I'm guess they're not on 13th Ave.

Please respond with addresses or phone numbers. THANKS!

DREAMING

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 8:41 pm
Underworld Plaza? I think thats on New Utrecht and 60th or 61st street.

BinahYeteirah

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 9:17 pm
THANKS!

DREAMING

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 9:18 pm
they aren't nec. cheap - just cheaper...

Esther23

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 9:50 pm
there's a cheap place on 13th ave corner 40th street called Rosenberg's, they have lady's robes nightgowns plus kids robes and mens / boys pj, socks etc.

Cdlf

Post Mon, Dec 01 2008, 11:31 am
If you can hold out another 2 weeks most stores will go on sale by chanukah.

Chocoholic

Post Mon, Dec 01 2008, 11:33 am
My strategy is to always buy in nice stores when they are in (big) sale. Generally one or two weeks after the initial sale, items will get marked down again (if they aren't 50% off at the beginning of the sale). That's when I come in.

BinahYeteirah

Post Fri, Dec 05 2008, 11:40 am
Well, we only went to New York for a short visit and we are back now. I did get a nightgown and a morning robe for a good price (things that had been marked down a couple times). I couldn't find any Shabbos robes I liked. I would have purchased one at full price if I had found one that I really liked, since my current one is over five years old and literally in tatters. Most of the current styles were a little weird to me or not flattering at all. At least I didn't spend the money! Smile

Thank for the ideas. BE"H I will keep them in mind next time I come to NY.

sourstix

Post Sun, Mar 18 2012, 3:39 pm
BinahYeteirah wrote:
Well, we only went to New York for a short visit and we are back now. I did get a nightgown and a morning robe for a good price (things that had been marked down a couple times). I couldn't find any Shabbos robes I liked. I would have purchased one at full price if I had found one that I really liked, since my current one is over five years old and literally in tatters. Most of the current styles were a little weird to me or not flattering at all. At least I didn't spend the money! Smile

Thank for the ideas. BE"H I will keep them in mind next time I come to NY.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries