Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Barmitzvah Clothes for baby
1  2  Next

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 2:10 pm
my baby is going naked to my brothers bar moitzvah I have been to every store and factory, I haven't tried the mall yet can someone please!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me where to go. I want a tan/light blue sweater vest with shirt and pants. I am very pertecular, only cotton and good quality.
and no thanks I don't want to borrow.

stem

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 2:11 pm
Gymboree has very cute stuff. Good quality, a bit pricey though.

Yocheved

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 2:18 pm
Have you tried The Children's Place? They have excellent children's wear. Fairview Mall has a big location, smaller location at Angrignon Mall in Lasalle (near Cote St. Luc). Good luck!

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 2:34 pm
they don't have dressy for boys, and I don't have an gymboree here in mtl but my cousin is going to look for me thanks!

shopaholic

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 4:05 pm
how old is the baby? I've been looking for my 4 mobth old nefew for my sister's wedding. It's a nighmare. I went in to every store on 13th ave. The only think they all offer are those light blue knit outfits. Finally, at H&M at 34th street I found brown velour pants & a matching blazer for $30.

Tovah, as nice as your dream outfit sounds, good luck! You can try some of the expensive Italian outfit stores in Boro Park, but they wabnted almost $100! Unless, that's in your price range.

Kumphort

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 4:09 pm
I dont know if they ship to canada, but checkout macys.com

shoy18

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 4:13 pm
try janie and jack, if you dont have one they have janieandjack.com, try tuesdayschild.com.

hisorerus

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 4:19 pm
Look online, as well.
http://www.gymboree.com
http://www.childrensplace.com (check the outlet)

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 4:26 pm
Ebay you can buy brand new quality clothes too .

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 4:26 pm
Please!

You don't have to bring the baby...and if you do, he doesn't HAVE to have a special outfit....

why make yourself crazy, enjoy your simcha!

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 5:15 pm
my baby will be ayr and I do have to bring him and their will be pics so I'm gonna go crazy. but thats for being so calme. anyways I still have some time.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 5:18 pm
You can take a babysitter at home, or even at the simcha.

People make themselves crazy for things they think they should have or do!

You really don't!

goldrose

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 5:42 pm
janie and jack, and tuesdays child, you will pay more than the wedding itself.

for those in brooklyn willing to look nice for one night in non-quality clothes, try COOKIES in downtown brooklyn. I would love to post a pic of the dresses I got for my girls for my BIL's wedding, but I dont know how to post it. They costed $20.00 each, off white and gold.

red sea

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 6:02 pm
If your stuck in the end try ebay. For my sisters wedding I was totally stuck for my baby, cound not find a single nice thing for him to wear, so I bought an outfit s/o else paid the big bucks for their son to wear once to a wedding, and it was so cute.

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 8:03 pm
saraG why do I need a babysitter why shouldn't my son enjoy shabbos with our family. my kids love to go to events.
anyways I'm gonna try winners-thats tg max for u nyers
I prefer to see what I buy so all skip the ebay
thanks for the sudgestions

SMG

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 8:11 pm
At first I couldn't figure out why this why posted under emotional health, but then it hit me- you are making yourself CRAZY with a list of too many requirements! What's wrong with something a little cheaper if you want it for one specific occasion for a BABY? And what is wrong with something borrowed/used? And why only cotton? Is your baby allergic or are you just very picky? And are you flexible with the color/style of the outfit?
Give yourself a break or you're going to need to add another post here. Confused
Seriously, there is a lot of nice stuff out there that may have a lot of those specifications but not all. I always have luck finding things for my son (nice things) at JC Penney. They have a brand of outfits that are machine washable, they come with pants, a shirt, a vest (sweater or other) and often a tie. The most expensive I've ever seen was $27.99.
I also got a suit for my son at Burlington. They had a lot of nice outfits reasonably priced. I paid $35 for a Kenneth Cole suit that came with the shirt and tie as well.
Good luck.

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 8:34 pm
I wasn't planning on spending more than 30 dollars and the reason I don't want to borrow is cause pesach is a few weeks later and then what will he ware to shul I'm simply asking those where they buy their shabbos cloths for a one yr boy. I just don't want reply's like walmart because I prefer cotton so it last for the next child.

realeez

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 9:13 pm
last year children's place had a vest with those colours in their spring line. maybe an outlet might still have it. they had probably 6 diff vests and all the little boys in shul have them - so cute!

Rochel Leah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 9:23 pm
what abt sears, or labenerai ( wrong spelling) ?

u tried all the factories?

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 9:28 pm
tried every factorie, brat pack, kiddie boutique and petite chic nada.
where is labenerie? I've heared abt it once but don't know where it is?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics