Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Who can help me design a bathroom reasonably?

Mevater

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 9:13 am
In Brooklyn- someone that will help choose tiles and fixtures for a rather small bathroom and not high priced?

How have you chosen your bathroom stuff?

ss321

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 9:25 am
home depot is the best esp when you have a price limit! We actually got our granite, tiles, etc from a relative in the business at the whole sale price, but home depot's prices were quite competitive. That is where we did all our research.
there is a place I think on new utericht called decoware, we got our applicances thru them (for our bathroom), I think their prices are good, depending on which lines youre looking for. We were very satisfied.
there is a place on coney isl. ave down the block from chaim berlin (across the street from miris and elegance clothing stores) that has beautul beautiful bathroom stuff. very pricey though. Great to go there for ideas though, just to see what is out there. Good luck!

Mevater

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 9:47 am
Thanks.

Any decorator that will help me through it reasonably?

I already have the huge box with the vanity sitting in my kitchen and I want to save time.

ss321

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 10:16 am
uh, I dont know what you mean by "reasonable" most decorators in the brooklyn area seem pretty pricey! I know of one personally - heshy baldinger. I called him a few xs with some questions and paid him for one "consulatation" but DID NOT use him throughout, it wouldve cost me a small fortune. Honestly, I think you are better off buying a few of those "do it your self" mags from home depot, architectuaral digest, home remodeling, bathroom remodeling, etc, and consulting with those than using a decorator. but that is just my personal opinion based on my experiences.

Raisin

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 10:20 am
I agreee with ss - get a whole bunch of home mags (maybe you can look online too) and cut out those you particularly like.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries