Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
My silver lining game, please join
1  2  Next

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 10:12 am
This is how I run my life, maybe you’ll get the hang of it. please post at least one silver lining attitude. Examples:

The best part of 5am feeding (new baby) is that I get to catch up with friends and family overseas, I call them early morning!

- or –

The best part of freezing cold weather is that you can make pictures on the windows!

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 10:14 am
Great game! I'm drawing a blank right now though...

amother

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 10:40 am
The best part of getting sick and having to go to the bathroom and be late to school, is, at least you didn't get sick in the car!

Does this count?

avigailmiriam

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 10:42 am
The best part about freezing weather is being able to wear all my clothes at once!

MommyLuv

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 10:44 am
The best part about my 3 year old's screaming tantrum is how quiet the house seems when it's over. Tongue Out

wanderer

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:01 am
The best part of having so much homework to complete is that I actually have to sit down! :-)

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:07 am
I love it! Keep them coming.

OldYoung

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:31 am
At least the pipe that leaked was in the kitchen wall and made a mess in the kitchen where the water was easy to mop up, instead of in our carpeted dining room, living room, or even worse, a bedroom!

sunshine!

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:34 am
The best part of constantly breaking up quarrels between my kids, is that I get to appreciate that I have them (then and in the lulls between fights).

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:36 am
The best part of spending money you don’t have, on a family vacation on Chanukah is that when you come home, and you know that memories have been made.

sunshine!

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:37 am
The best part of the fact that my car wouldn't start even with a boost, was that I was still in my very own driveway and was able to shepherd my frozen kiddies back into our toasty warm house.

Teacup9

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:38 am
The best things about family visiting your small one bedroom apartment for three nights is they can watch the baby while you do all that extra cooking.

The best part about Dunkin Donuts listing the calories on every little thing is muffin eaters can now eat a donut knowing it is "healthier".

The best part about sliding all over the snow in your boots is you don't miss the ice skates that haven't fit since you got pregnant.

The best thing about your toddler ripping up your book is now you don't have another book to read.

The best things about getting fines on your library card and not being able to request or check out books is you don't have to wait in line at the library every week.

gamekeeper

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:39 am
the best part about changing a dirty nappy (diaper) is that clean yummy baby you have after its all done!

avigailmiriam

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:44 am
The best thing about the being chronically ill is the narcotics.

avigailmiriam

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 11:45 am
The best thing about my mother and brother being nuts is that I get to call my sister and complain.

wanderer

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 12:27 pm
The best part about being so tired is all the heavenly coffee...

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 12:50 pm
The best part about my washing machine being broken for the past week is that I get to go down to my neighbor and shmooze when I put loads in her machine.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 12:53 pm
The best part about not finding clothes for yourself is that you didn't spend money shopping(on that, will talk about emotional spending another time).

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 1:24 pm
the best part of my family up and moving away from me, is that I get to have a place to run away to!

Lady Godiva

Post Thu, Dec 25 2008, 1:28 pm
The best part of my little boy not wanting to go to sleep at night is that I get to cuddle with him. Thank you God. 8)
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette