Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
For those who want a nice peaceful life - move to Copenhagen
1  2  Next

shalhevet

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 4:03 pm
Where could be more tranquil?

Zus

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 4:06 pm
Did you seriously think that it was safe there, or anywhere?

shalhevet

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 4:07 pm
Zus wrote:
Did you seriously think that it was safe there, or anywhere?

Not me, dear. But some imamothers are looking for a nice, tranquil, non-racist place to raise their children. So it was a PSA to warn them maybe they should skip Copenhagen.

Zus

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 4:08 pm
Try the moon. Or Jupiter.

Raisin

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 4:38 pm
it wasn't in Copenhagen, it was in a small town called odense.

ganizzy

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 4:45 pm
I was just coming on here to post this. hers another article
http://www.breitbart.com/artic.....cle=1

my sis and bil are shluchim there and the israelis live near them. one of them is in surgery from the shots.

theres also a write up on lubavitch.com

Raisin

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 4:55 pm
ganizzy wrote:
I was just coming on here to post this. hers another article
http://www.breitbart.com/artic.....cle=1

my sis and bil are shluchim there and the israelis live near them. one of them is in surgery from the shots.

theres also a write up on lubavitch.com

I think we have some relatives in common.

greenfire

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 5:13 pm
try mars - they found water on that planet - hope nobody fights over it ...

marina

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 5:49 pm
I heard that even in America, there was an incident several years back. Something about a plane or two planes even.

GAMZu

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 10:41 pm
India also seems like a nice country that no terrorist would think of targeting.

Zus

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 1:36 am
marina wrote:
I heard that even in America, there was an incident several years back. Something about a plane or two planes even.

This is not even funny.

Tamiri

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 1:44 am
I haven't checked the link yet, but a while back I saw a documentary about how the muslims are taking over. Not to be racist or anything, but I think I will stick with Israel.

EvenI

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 6:06 am
Let's just remember the correct response of thinking people to terror outside Israel: Israel is a thorn in everyone's side. If we could get rid of the Jewish state once and for all, we could all live in peace all over the world. Especially if we could eliminate the Jews themselves at the same time.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 6:14 am
Do the math

Denmark = Europe

Europe = Long History of Hating Jews

Europe also = Slowly being Overtaken by huge Muslim populations and their extremist leaders

Chances of Jews Being Perfectly Safe in Denmark = 0

Chances of Gunman Being Caught and Charged by Historically Jew Hating Police In A Country Being
Slowly Swallowed Up by Islam = 0

Raisin

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 6:30 am
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
Do the math

Denmark = Europe

Europe = Long History of Hating Jews

Europe also = Slowly being Overtaken by huge Muslim populations and their extremist leaders

Chances of Jews Being Perfectly Safe in Denmark = 0

Chances of Gunman Being Caught and Charged by Historically Jew Hating Police In A Country Being
Slowly Swallowed Up by Islam = 0

Denmark is actually a really bad example for this. it may be in europe, but don't forget Denamrk is the only country which went to the trouble of saving all its Jews during ww2.

Historically Jew hating police? what are you talking about?

sequoia

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 6:43 am
Yes, Denmark was absolutely amazing during ww2, their resistance saved almost every Jew. That is why this news made me so sad.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 6:56 am
I remember learning that about Denmark and its King also, nevertheless, I do believe that Europeans have a history, deeply ingrained, of Jew hatred.

EvenI

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 7:16 am
btMOMtoFFBs wrote:
I remember learning that about Denmark and its King also, nevertheless, I do believe that Europeans have a history, deeply ingrained, of Jew hatred.

Do you realize that Europe is a continent full of different countries with different languages and cultures? Yes, most European countries have a Jewish blood-soaked history, but here we know which country we are talking about, so we don't need to make assumptions based on the rest of Europe. Are you from the US? I often find that Americans seem to talk about Europe as if it is the United States of Europe, which it isn't exactly.

Raisin

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 7:23 am
oh, and many americans are descended from europeans. So?

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 7:58 am
Yes I am one of those European-descended Americans who clumps all Europeans together. I have a strong impression that the churches in Europe incluated Jew hatred with outward anti semetic statements and with implied anti semitisim of b/c of the Jews 'murder" of Yoshke and Jewish rejection of him as Messiah. And in current events, most European governments see Israel as the agressor in the arab-Israeli conflict.

Its that way in America, too, just not as many generations entrenched. Many churches imply Jews are bad b/c of the "murder" and rejection of their G-d, but they don't outwardly tell their followers to kill Jews, of course. Nevertheless, some American X-tians hate Jews, see "Jewish Influence" in government, media, banking, etc. I've worked with plenty of people who never knew a Jew until they met me and had sad, sad ideas of what a Jewish person is.

Again, if I am wrong about Denmark, then I stand corrected and apologize to all Imamother Danes.

Anyway, hate to start a controversy and then run, but I'm off to work now and then to the B'more meet at 12:30!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics