Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Don't worry- Obama is Jewish- Proof and photos!
Previous  1  2  3

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jan 02 2009, 7:26 am
Just thought I'd mention that my husband thinks that imamother is cool. He likes me connecting with women from all over. He laughs at all the lomdus and quotes from the Shulchan Aruch etc. but other than that - like I said - he likes it.

Course I don't tell him about the people tearing each other apart... Rolling Eyes

gonewiththewind

Post Fri, Jan 02 2009, 11:36 am
I agree with Raisin, that other forums make our dumbest posters look like geniuses. All those who said this shows we have something in common with them, I hear you, but I don't think it is quite fair. We really do not have pages upon pages of lies about the evils of an entire people. This site is also fun. It is for conspiracy theorists. It has 31 pages alone about Zionist conspiracies.

http://forum.conspiracycentral.....um=46

Clarissa

Post Fri, Jan 02 2009, 11:38 am
miriamf wrote:
I agree with Raisin, that other forums make our dumbest posters look like geniuses. All those who said this shows we have something in common with them, I hear you, but I don't think it is quite fair. We really do not have pages upon pages of lies about the evils of an entire people.
We don't? I've read some pretty harsh things about several ethnic groups. Some have been so nasty, people have permanently left the board. Maybe you're just lucky enough to have missed some of the worst stuff.

My husband thinks this place is good and bad for me, like many things. Like most message boards, there are wonderful people here and some not-so-lovable people. Like in the world, except message boards are limited in terms of people expressing their multi-faceted selves.

gonewiththewind

Post Fri, Jan 02 2009, 11:48 am
Well, It is true I was not here in the months leading up to the election, so I did miss all the anti-Obama stuff. WHile I have seen some disgusting posts, and I do not excuse them in any way, shape, or form, I have not seen anything approaching the scope of hatred and the acceptance of vile racism that I saw there. I anyone posted something like "all Muslims are inherently evil and ruin every place they live," they would be crucified. As they should be. There were many comments in that league that got no reaction.

Is it so bad to say the people on this site are not as hate-mongering?

Clarissa

Post Fri, Jan 02 2009, 11:50 am
No, it's not bad. It's fine. But some of us have seen some ugly stuff, some of which has been deleted.

Raisin

Post Sat, Jan 03 2009, 4:32 pm
Clarissa wrote:
No, it's not bad. It's fine. But some of us have seen some ugly stuff, some of which has been deleted.

and there is the difference. it gets deleted. We've got the crayonater, they don't.

mandksima

Post Sat, Jan 03 2009, 4:56 pm
ora_43 wrote:
The "Baruch Ahaba" post (by newsrelease) was obviously a joke. And very funny, IMO.

"Loosely translated, "Baruch" means "death to non-Jews.' " Heh.

Unfortunately, all the rants by all the other posters appear to be completely serious.

Ha! This was my take exactly. I must have skipped over this thread before and just read it now. I was cracking up at newsreleases post. Definitely making fun of how Jewish misconceptions are made. Sounds a lot like some Imamother's senses of humor I've seen here. I agree that no others posters seemed to be joking and I don't think they realized that newsrelease wasn't for real.

hadasa

Post Sat, Jan 03 2009, 5:44 pm
Pretty freaky, to see things from their POV. The newsrelease one was pretty funny, I would assume he's Jewish. I wonder if your average English speaking Muslim knows words like Yarmulka, Baruch (spelled with a ch! A non-Jew would probably use kh or just h ) and "Bet Ahavah".

hadasa

Post Sat, Jan 03 2009, 5:59 pm
I just reread newsrelease's previous post. He must be Jewish. "Middle name Heshy"? "Ethiopian Khazaran from the sons of Cush"?
Sounds like a Yeshivah Bochur having some fun.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics