Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Vascular (vein) dr. for DH

Fabulous

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 9:45 am
My dh has terrible veins all over his legs. It never used to bother him but recently (I think from stress of his job), they have been really painful. I know that many pregnant woman have this problem as well so I'm hoping for some firsthand knowledge here.) Any good doctors out there to treat/surgery for this? At this point, he is willing to try anything.

TIA

Fabulous

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 11:01 am
anyone?

rb

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 3:32 pm
Call his regular doctor. He will either tell you to come in, or give you a referral. Refuah Shelaima!

Fabulous

Post Mon, Jan 12 2009, 4:39 pm
wow, I didn't think of that. He's already closed for the day so I'll call tomorrow. Thanks. Anyone else use someone and was happy with them?

manhattanmom

Post Tue, Jan 13 2009, 9:06 pm
Dr. Bush at NY Presbytarian/Cornell
He's a great doctor/surgeon but has pretty lousy bedside manner.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Sep 11 2011, 4:54 pm
bump because he never ended up doing anything about them and they look pretty bad. Anyone have a name in Brooklyn for him to go to. I will iyH call our GP tomorrow but I was just looking for first hand knowledge.

TIA.

allergypro

Post Sun, Sep 11 2011, 4:59 pm
Dh uses Dr. Haq and we are very happy with him. Dh had really bad varicose veins wich required 4 surgeries to repair. So far he had 3, and is scheduled for the 4th this winter iy'h.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Sep 11 2011, 5:02 pm
Thanks so much. Do you have a number by any chance?

kb

Post Sun, Sep 11 2011, 5:35 pm
Try Dr. Gelbfish (flatbush)
Sorry, no number.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Sep 11 2011, 5:58 pm
Thanks! I will try to find numbers for both and see who takes our insurance.

geshmak

Post Sun, Sep 11 2011, 10:34 pm
Dr. Asher is top of the line, but very busy. It is hard to get to see him personally. Dr. Haq is also very good. Why don't you ask Echo for a recommendation? Good luck.

geshmak

Post Sun, Sep 11 2011, 10:36 pm
allergypro wrote:
Dh uses Dr. Haq and we are very happy with him. Dh had really bad varicose veins wich required 4 surgeries to repair. So far he had 3, and is scheduled for the 4th this winter iy'h.

Care to explain? My DH also required surgery, he had a main vein stripped, but I am wondering what can require 4 surgeries? This is an issue we suffer with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries