Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Scooba Floor Washing Robot

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 7:01 pm
Does anyone have the Scooba floor washing robot from iRobot?
I would like to know how it works for you, and how you think it would work in an apartment with small rooms and lots of furniture.
Thanks.

ShakleeMom

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 9:02 pm
I would love it... I read that it has trouble with corners and takes about 45 minutes, but really a great deal.I dream of putting my kitchen chairs up on the table at night, putting down the robot thing, and going to bed!

I saw it at costco for $250

avimom

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 9:04 pm
I also think that I would love it. One prob with doing it at night- reviews say that it's very loud!

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 9:09 pm
Shaklee, you make me laugh!
I too would love the Scooba. (I know that AvigailMiriam has it, but she's not on imamother anymore for me to ask her about it.)
Though it's expensive, I figure that if I get the Scooba, I might be able to give up my cleaning lady. Seriously, the hardest part of housekeeping for me is the floors (and the bathroom of course. Anyone know of a robot that scrubs the toilet and bathtub Wink ) And the fact that the Scooba sucks in all the dirt before it starts spraying and scrubbing... sounds like a dream to me.
My dream is to put the chairs up on the tables in the morning, go off to work, and come home to sparkly clean floors Smile

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 11:46 am
I have one. dh got it for me as a "gentle hint" that I should keep the house a bit neater. it was ok, but after a few times of using it something happened and it doesnt work anymore. I didnt have the chance to call the company (and its over the 90 day warantee) so its just sittin in my storage room collecting dust.... Rolling Eyes

amother

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 12:59 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
I have one. dh got it for me as a "gentle hint" that I should keep the house a bit neater. it was ok, but after a few times of using it something happened and it doesnt work anymore. I didnt have the chance to call the company (and its over the 90 day warantee) so its just sittin in my storage room collecting dust.... Rolling Eyes

That's exactly our story. It broke down all the time, finally I gave up and now it's sitting in storage. Not everything is good as it sounds.

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 1:19 am
Bump

Please include which model you have. TIA

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Nov 24 2016, 9:57 am
With black Friday coming up, I would like to know which one to look out for. Do you own one? Are you happy with it? Which model to get, which one to stay away from?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry