Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
This is the best blond joke

bluesclues

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 9:22 pm
INTER BLONDE
As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.
When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.
At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says...
"Hi, my name is Mark, it's winter in New York and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"

Pineapple

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 9:35 pm
Rolling Laughter

supermama2

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 9:38 pm
Rolling Laughter

Mommy F.

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 9:43 pm
Thumbs Up that's a good one!

queen

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 10:16 pm