Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Tzedahkah boxes to buy?

newu

Post Sun, Feb 12 2006, 10:09 pm
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get some plain, cardboard, round tzedakah boxes. You know, the kind all shuls and schools give out. I'd like to have something fun for kids to do at my sons upsherin and I thought that would be a nice and fun idea. I don't want to spend too much money and I can't seem to find anything on the internet. If you have any idea where I can get them, please let me know ASAP. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Tefila

Post Sun, Feb 12 2006, 10:13 pm
Why not use the small pringles containers then they can have so much fun decorating and making the lid with a slot in it a tzedaka box

newu

Post Sun, Feb 12 2006, 10:43 pm
Tefila wrote:
Why not use the small pringles containers then they can have so much fun decorating and making the lid with a slot in it a tzedaka box

Thanks for the idea. that is so cute! I did find a sight though and I might just get it from there. it's called OYToys.com. They have a plain tzedakah box that comes with crayons and a picture to color in if the child wishes to use it. I do think that the pringles idea is very creative though!

mother48

Post Mon, Feb 13 2006, 6:05 pm
that's a very nice upshernish art!! you can also get stickers and stick on foam shapes.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Feb 13 2006, 7:19 pm
I would like that too!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics