Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Professional Organizer
Previous  1  2

karen berzon

Post Fri, Feb 27 2009, 4:37 am
Lucky, do you have any tips that you can share with us?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 8:20 pm
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say that I know someone who hired www.theorganizingdoc.com based on me seeing this thread. I haven't seen their house since but I know what it looked like before and it was really really bad! She is able to work with him and he told me that he's actually getting rid of stuff! For the clientele she is targeting believe me when I say she's a G-d sent!

seeker

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 9:21 pm
I dunno, the organizing doc pictures look like the people were just incredible hoarders and when they tossed all the junk they were left with a clean space. I'm for the most part not a hoarder and my mess is made up of things I actually need and use. I'd like to see examples of how that gets turned into a functional space and system for keeping it that way.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 9:38 pm
so then seeker she's not for you but for hoarders she's great Smile tossing all their junk is much easier said than done- trust me.

seeker

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 10:06 pm
I am not at all a hoarder, my messiness is a combination of executive functioning (I.e. which is not the best), plus busy family in small space, and 3 jobs plus busy family, plus I just hate housework.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Dec 22 2016, 11:11 am
Bumping up this thread. Seeking a professional organizer mainly to set me up in my new kitchen . Brooklyn area. What do they charge and who would you recommend?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics