Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Success?

lech lecha08

Post Fri, Mar 13 2009, 9:58 am
My kid will be 3 in June. Right now, she's been wearing underwear for a week with, bli ayin hara, almost no problems. She can pull her pants down herself, likes wiping, flushing, and washing hands/. The only thing is she doesn't tell us that she needs to make. We have to tell her to go or ask her if she needs the toilet every 1-2 hours. She only told us "pishy coming!" once and it was because she was in the middle of having an accident. She's at gan during the day but her teacher also said they send her to the bathroom, not that she tells them she needs it.
Will this part come naturally? Is there something we should or shouldn't be doing?

louche

Post Fri, Mar 13 2009, 11:01 am
Considering that hardly anyone walks to their chuppah or even their bar mitzvah unable to "go pishy" at will, I'd say it will come.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Mar 13 2009, 11:04 am
Keep praising her when she goes and when she is dry. She will get there. It takes some kids longer. She might not have patience to go and when you take her she will go.

patriot

Post Fri, Mar 13 2009, 11:08 am
youre almost there! I found this stage a step in the process... it took some time, but it finally happened that she went on her own without me asking.

mazel tov!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training