Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Afterlife
Previous  1  2

Tefila

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 9:51 pm
Isramom you do realize that your signature does not nessecarily agree with what you just wrote Wink

Isramom8

Post Thu, Mar 19 2009, 11:27 pm
LOL

Merrymom

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 8:34 pm
I found a Jewish book on this subject at the library but unfortunately I can't remember the name. Maybe do a search on Jewish afterlife. I also like reading books on near death experiences because the fact that so many people had similar experiences , it just tells you that they can't be making it up. Dr. Moody (I think that's his name) wrote some very interesting books on the topic.

mommy#1

Post Mon, Jun 29 2009, 8:38 pm
greenfire wrote:
I thought the 12 month thing was a given ... really 11 ... cause they say nobody needs the whole 12 months ... that is why a matzeiva/monument/unveiling is around then ... the neshoma doesn't rest completely till then ...

when my father, alav hashalom, was niftar, I was told that only the reshaim need 12 months in gehinnom, which is why yesomim say kaddish for only 11 months-to show we think our dad/mom doesnt need the full 12 months
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics