Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Life insurance
Previous  1  2  3

Ruchel

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 5:37 am
Nachisdoll wrote:
I believe life insurance, healht insurance...these are responsibilities....I had this conv with a few freinds...if you can afford cell phones for each of you take out a plan! you, your husband and your children deserve to know no matter what theyll b ok...the rest is up to hashem! and yes I heard its a sgulah for long life along with buying a plot...not that I think buying a plot is a must... Wink

I agree.
And ditto about the families of people who didn't take life insurance and now need charity Sad it's so sad...

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 7:13 am
sure, It's awful.

That's why DH and I have not only life insurance, we have disability coverage on each of us, too.

And by the time we pay for all of th is stuff, that's why I always worked full time and never went on vacation..and didn't buy an apt until we were well into our 40's!

myfriends715

Post Fri, Mar 09 2007, 2:25 pm
dh isn't chasidish but heholds the stoliner rebbe in high regard.. the rebbe hlds that life insurace is a no no bec. some ppls hishtadlus is to support their families and if they will be supported fter death then they nit needed

I stronglydisagreed and dh said he wouldn't buy 1 but when he started working anf got it for free than he agreed that he'll take it and ,h I feel safer

Lovemylife

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 5:04 pm
to DeeDee and to others who said its too e xpensive, I'm not sure how old y ou are, or about your health, but my husband and I just took out a million dollar policy on ourselves and it runs us a bout 60 amonth each....not too shabby considering we're both covered if anything h appens.

its worht every penny.

my brother alav hashalom passed away in his earlythirties, two young kids under age 3,, b"h he had life insurance.

find the money...it makes a horrible situation unbearable if your a widow and totally broke

Motek

Post Sun, Aug 19 2007, 3:41 pm
Now they're promoting areivim in the US at 1-866-7Areivim (2734846). Hope they worked out the numbers!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics