Home

I neeeed an afternoon babysitter!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Aliyah Questions and Israel related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

happy one

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 10:47 am       Post subject: I neeeed an afternoon babysitter!!!!
Does anyone know of an afternoon babysitter in maalot dafna/ramat eshkol/ arzei area? I need one desperately. Thanks.

Mrs.K

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 10:54 am       Post subject:
I live in Maalot Dafna and many of us need an afternoon babysitter since many of us work for the same company.

Personally, I liked my kids being one-on-one with someone, then having them in a gan-type atmosphere all afternoon. I had a 16 year old Israeli girl from Arzai who would take my kids to the park every day, and bring them back. I also know a lot of women who hired a newlywed to watch their kids in the park as well. If you like that idea, I'd just ask all my neighbors and friends if they know someone who is newly married and bored all afternoon. Many women would be interested!

happy one

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 2:09 pm       Post subject: re: I neeeed an afternoon babysitter!!!!
Thanks. He is one years old though, but it could be an idea.

babygirl

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 2:38 pm       Post subject: re: I neeeed an afternoon babysitter!!!!
When do you need one by? I am hoping to be opening a gan next year for the mornings though for age 1 1/2- 2 years old in maalot dafna and maybe I would do it for a few afternoons a week.How often are you looking for?

happy one

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 3:29 pm       Post subject: re: I neeeed an afternoon babysitter!!!!
I would probably need one 3-4 times a week. When you say 1 1/2-2 years does that mean from the beg of the year, cuz he's gonna be a year and a half in january only?

babygirl

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 3:35 pm       Post subject: re: I neeeed an afternoon babysitter!!!!
Yeah I am taking kids that will be 1 1/2 in the beginning of the year.... depending on how many kids I get though I would maybe consider taking him but I wont know that yet. do you live in maalot dafna?

happy one

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 4:27 pm       Post subject: re: I neeeed an afternoon babysitter!!!!
yes. I do. I really need afternoon babysitting though.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Aliyah Questions and Israel related Inquiries
Page 1 of 1