Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Need ideas for how to make graggers

Frumom

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 8:39 pm
I need an idea that is cheap and doesnt require a lot of materials. I need something for tomorrow Confused I know its a bit late, but I just thought of the idea. Its for boys and girls ages 10-12
Thanks!

Mommy912

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 9:17 pm
2 paper plates stapled together with something noisy like beans or candies inside. You can even make the plates into a triangle shape to look like a hamantash. You can decorate by coloring, stickers etc..
Though this might be a little too immature for ages 10-12..

BlumaG

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 9:18 pm
I am doing this with 7-8 yr olds tomorrow
I am taking a cup and turning it upside down and attatchnig a "haman" to a string to the top by tape then take a round piece of card and tape ot bottom, put beans in the cup and u have a gragger with haman on the gallows and when u shake it it hits haman Smile

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 9:19 pm
hmmmm...I imagine you teach in a hebrew school? usually at that age kids don't make it... I have some preschool ideas...maybe you can adapt them?
Like two paperplates stapled together, with beans inside and a popsicle stick to hold on to it. They can decorate it like a clown, someone from the megilla, etc....
with my students we took a toilet paper roll (with buttons inside), put a styrofom ball on the end and covered it with silver foil....a scepter! actually it looks more like a microphone....
You can also use small pringles containers or drink bottles...put something inside and be creative in decorating it.
good luck!!

Frumom

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 9:31 pm
Ya I guess kids at that age aren't that interested in making graggars. What are some other ideas I could try?

Mommy912

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 10:51 pm
Let them make shalach manos baskets/food.
All kids love to eat candy.

Frumom

Post Sat, Mar 11 2006, 10:53 pm
awesome idea! thanks, now I can go to sleep! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics