Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The bachelorette
1  2  3  Next

kiwi

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 8:23 pm
anybody a bachelorette fan? care to share what u think about Jillian Harris?? .. wonder who she will end up with! ............ I"m so glad she sent Dave & Juan home this week! cant wait for the next episode! anybody else out there watching????????????????????

sweet

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 9:20 pm
oh yeah Im also a fan. with whom do you think she'll end up with? I kind of liked Dave...

QUEENY

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 9:59 pm
I can't stand Wes.. please send him home. JAke cute but she probably send him home. Michael is fun but probably too young. Kiptyn not crazy about.

Lefty

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 10:09 pm
love love ED! ooooooops I mean I think Jill loves him ! Wink

acccdac

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 10:19 pm
not sure yet who I like, but I am happy she sent home david and juan. I liked david in the begining but when his anger and selfcenteredness showed I totally did a 180 with him.

twokids

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 10:47 pm
I'm really into this show who do you think has the girlfriend back home? I think shes really into kypton but you never know who she'll end up with.

kiwi

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 11:42 pm
jake sounds like a great man but it seems as though she doesn like great men,,, she said she falls for the bad guys...... hate wes, I think he is the one with the girlfriend.. and the "foot fixation" freak....gosh, he freaks me out. every time he gets a rose I get a rash...lol! tz fun 2 watch.. (tz actually the only thiing to watch right now.. desperate housewives, brothers and sisters, samantha who & all my other favor shows are on vacation!)

Beauty and the Beast

Post Fri, Jun 12 2009, 12:45 am
I dont remember names, I remember the personalities, but Wes I remember, he makes me nervous too, the pilot is really cute, the guy with a big head and black hair, I think Ed? he is really nice and I think she likes him... Kypton looks like a frontrunner... was pretty surprised that Juan was sent home, I thought she liked him??

Fresca

Post Mon, Jun 15 2009, 3:02 pm
Cant wait for the next episode. I hope she'll send home Wes this time. I can't stand him.

bpgirl

Post Mon, Jun 15 2009, 7:33 pm
Fresca wrote:
Cant wait for the next episode. I hope she'll send home Wes this time. I can't stand him.

me too.. I cant stand him either

chayitty

Post Mon, Jun 15 2009, 7:42 pm
I think wes is gonna leave on his own...and I think she really fell for him!
Juan was so creepy...the whole feet thingy and the way he spoke...creeped me out
I like that guy that she gave the rose to after they video shoot...also the pilot...some others arent bad either..but shes the type of girl that will fall for a guy that aint good for her

Aribenj

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 5:10 pm
I love Mr. Perfect and Kyptin. I think she should end up with one of them...

But I think Wes is the one with the girlfriend. I don't trust him at all... And the foot fixation guy is creepy, but in an almost sweet way...

kiwi

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 7:53 pm
this weeks show was good, I love to c how those people have so much fun.
made me in the mood of SNOW......

Lefty

Post Tue, Jun 16 2009, 8:49 pm
kiwi wrote:
this weeks show was good, I love to c how those people have so much fun.
made me in the mood of SNOW......

LOL! I thought I woudn't have a buddy for the snow fun. will you hold my hand and jump through those untouched whitey whites?
I'm sooo sad that Ed had to go!! Crying Crying Crying Crying

Fresca

Post Wed, Jun 17 2009, 2:38 pm
Aribenj wrote:
I love Mr. Perfect and Kyptin. I think she should end up with one of them...

But I think Wes is the one with the girlfriend. I don't trust him at all... And the foot fixation guy is creepy, but in an almost sweet way...

I also love Kyptin. Can't wait for the rose ceremony where she'll send away Wes.

sugaray

Post Wed, Jun 17 2009, 5:58 pm
I thought she should have sent home Tanner. she doesnt seem to have a connection with him and anyway, who likes a tattletale? I like kypton, jake and michael. jillian herself does not strike me as too bright. shes also constantly saying, oh this is every girl's dream. it gets annoying bec its not even true and anyway, who cares, this is your dream.

anon

Post Thu, Jun 18 2009, 12:26 am
Oooh, such girly fun! I just started watching it, I haven't watched all the episodes yet, but it's fun to yenter about it with other females.

So, it seems that the same guys are popular amongst most girls. I think Jake is the one to marry, he's the whole package. Kypton seems like great boyfriend material but I don't see him being a great husband. Michael, you just want to hang out with him...who wouldn't want to be his friend? lol

Juan, David, and Wes are just horrible. I'm glad to know that so far Juan and David are gone, though I haven't gotten up to that point myself.

Ed seemed really interesting, too bad he's gone.

anuta

Post Thu, Jun 18 2009, 11:23 am
I just watched it (only the last episode) online after reading about it here!
Does anybody know when the new episodes appear online (I don't have a TV)?

Of course I only saw episode 5, but I really liked Ed, he seemed like husband material, unlike most of these guys.

And do you really find it believable that she is capable of liking so many guys at once, genuinely? Seems like one could just zero in on the real one already...

kiwi

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 4:59 pm
the next episode will be online this tuesday..

anon

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 7:01 pm
anuta wrote:

And do you really find it believable that she is capable of liking so many guys at once, genuinely? Seems like one could just zero in on the real one already...

I think it's totally possible to genuinely like a lot of guys, but only very few would be "shayach" for marriage. Most of them are good looking and charming, and she doesn't get to see which ones are catty (like we do).

And while she "likes" a lot of the guys, I'm sure there's only a very small handful who she can actually see herself with long-term (especially since many of the guys are young and it's hard to believe that they would realy want to settle down and have kids any time soon).

My guess is that she ends up picking Kipton.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics